• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

You got to be kidding me...

Bells
Today, I found Nate in my campsite but I already have 10 villagers. Nate is one of the villagers I want, there was someone holding him for me but I'm pretty sure that person isn't holding him anymore... I was waiting for a villager-hopefully Coco- to move out, but I guess it's too late. Has this ever happened to you?

I've had too many campers that I've wanted to move in while I've had ten, even dreamies. Now that I have 9, I haven't had many campers, maybe 2, in the past weeks I've left the spot open :'(

I happened to me a few times. The first one was with Drake and the second one was with Blanche.
I don't mind it so much these days.

Woa, it totally shucks when that happens. I had 10 villagers when Wolfgang was in my campsite. It won't keep me awake at night, but it still feels like a waste, haha ~

Same here. I was at 10 villagers and Francine was in the campsite. I wanted her so bad to be Chrissy's sister! :S

I have Nate. I don't like him though. You can have him when he wants to move out.

Last edited:
I had that happen to me in my first town with Francine. :< I was so upset that I TT'd to get her out of the campsite, LOL.

I had Marshal in my campsite the other day. I was so sad/mad/furious as I already had 10 villagers. UUUUGH WHYYYYYY

That has never happened to me actually. Most of the time I end up getting campers that don't really interest me that much.

That happened to me with Diana in my first town. But I talked to her and she said she'll camp again or maybe we'll be neighbors, along those lines, and then she came back after 2 more campers and that time I did have space! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

So just talk to them and hopefully they'll come back again in a short while

Back