you didn't know this villager was popular

Bells
Blue Star Fragment
Pinky
Purple Bat Potion
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Purple Candy
one of my mystery islands had audie on it and i invited her solely because i didn't want a random villager to fill-in my empty plot lmao

she ended up moving out anyways

Audie moved out of mine too... but I got her for the second time. .-.
64EEAE59-6F1A-4B22-91FB-2B037BFC8EBE.jpeg

I didn't know the extent of Bob's popularity until NH. It became clear. I thought he was just popular because of the swole sexy back Bob memes. 😰

Damn that is a shame, you could have sold her for a decent amount or given her away, she is new so I can see how you would be familiar with them and their popularity but if you've been on the forums since April 29 I'm surprised you haven't seen many people craving her

I didn't know the extent of Bob's popularity until NH. It became clear. I thought he was just popular because of the swole sexy back Bob memes. 😰
Same, I had no idea he was that popular until hearing about it in NH. I always sought him out because he was my very first villager that me and my little brother loved from the first AC game and ever since then, every AC game I played I would hope to meet him again but sadly luck was never on my side.

Hazel and Maple (who is still in my town). I'm glad people are giving my unibrow queen some love. Hazel was one of my starting villagers, though, so I let her go because that house was getting on my nerves and she wasn't using any of the furniture I gifted her. 😂 Maple I randomly grabbed off of trash island because she was cute and I needed a villager. I figured she was popular just because that's a really nice design, but I wasn't expecting so many "OMG YOU HAVE MAPLE" messages. Lucky me? She'll probably go soon enough, too. I have waaayyy too many Normal villagers, and it's my least favorite personality type.

I didn't know Marina's popularity boosted quite a lot since NL. I had her in my CF town and I remember thinking it was super cute that she moved her house basically on the beach because like, yanno, octopus. But I saw a lot of people drooling over her recently and was shocked. She was at the third tier I think in NL, but I was never expecting her to bounce up like that

I didn’t know Judy was popular when I found her on an island. I actually thought her eyes were a bit weird, but I started to love her and her constant singing lol.

Also it’s cute how she has a crush on Octavian. 😂 They’re interactions are hilarious.

I saw Audie on an Island and said no to her before I knew she was popular. Mostly because I already had Skye. I don’t regret my decision Skye is the best.

I passed Judy on a NM Island while looking for my first cranky. Thought about taking her but at the time I was trying to balance my island's M/F ratio. I had no idea she was popular until days later when I came back to the forum

This happened to me with Diana back in NL, I really liked her but had no idea she was SO popular it surprised me quite alot actually when I found out she was extremely popular

Back