• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

yo

THUQODILE

Bells
heyo im thuq/jules/kaijulia idk dang lota names
za...zakari...zakarri??? told me to join SO I did..............

a bit about me...i love monster hunter, reptiles...monsters, drawing...sleep, MEATTTTt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love meat

ok sorry ive been up all night so im like...idk

anyway what up w/ u

translation:
Hi, I'm Thuq! I also go by the names Jules, and Kaijulia! (Though my friends usually call me Jules!)
Zakarri, or however I spell his name, asked me to join, so I did! I hope I can stay active!

Somethings you should know about me is that I love the game series, Monster Hunter! I also love reptiles, monsters, drawing, and sleep! Also meat. Love meat.

As for AC, I have played the gamecube version, a bit of Wild World, and I played some ACNL before I sold it to buy Poke Y (That I don't even play) :3c

I'm not a person to play handheld games, I love console. *o*

anyway hi what up

welcome to the bell tree forums! <333333333333333

if you ever need help for anything, just drop a message! hope you have a wonderful time here!

Back