• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Yin Yang Cycling - Hopper the penguin is in boxes

Can I get Clay? Please wait a few minutes, though, if you can!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I'm not online by the time you reply, I don't think I will be able to get him, though. In that case, just give him to someone else.

Last edited:
If he's not voided, it looks like I won't be able to adopt him, since I just got Diana from someone's void.

Oooh if you're still on in ...
ugh like half a day
I'll take Clay, please?

(I have to go to work so if you don't want to wait that long I understand, haha)

Bump for hopper.

I'm going to bed, then work tomorrow. If you want him, leave me a VM and I'll contact you when I return tomorrow evening.

Can I have Hopper for a freind? I'll pay 100k
I see where you are trying to get merry. I already offered up hopper for free in the same thread. I do not need merry, so I said to give her away.

No 100k needed :)

Back