• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Yanrima's gallery and sketch corner

A full color reference sheet of the alternate outfit dress, enjoy!
refsheet2.png

Here's my Creature Feature entry, the prompt I received is Seven-Winged Eagle which is the best prompt so I "winged" with it and drew what was phrased to be "biblically-accurate eagle", enjoy!
CreatureFeatureEntry-min.png

Originally, the angelic-like eagle is just one of the early possibilities on how I see the prompt along with crimson dragon like eagle and brown eagle and that I was opting for going with crimson dragon eagle until someone in Discord mistakes my received prompt "eagle" for "angel" which ended up with me making the punchline "Biblically-Accurate Eagle", which prompted me to change course and drew the Biblically-Accurate Eagle instead. Really silly origin story but it's amazing how it turned out. And it results in my second magnum opus.

THESE ARE ALL SO COOL!!!! I wish i could draw as well as uuuu ;-;
Thank you so much for the compliment, I'm honestly flattered! 🥹 🥰
I've basically just practiced drawing and experimented on art techniques for years and I used to do traditional art before switching to digital art.

Hope that explains it for you! ☺️

Hey, you've got excellent skill! 🎨👏 I like the works with jagged edges; they remind me of 3DS Swapnote or just drawing on the DS in general. Very welcoming. 😁 Also, I notice the use of Fantasy Zone and Game & Watch... 🔍🤔 Do you like playing those series?

Hey, you've got excellent skill! 🎨👏 I like the works with jagged edges; they remind me of 3DS Swapnote or just drawing on the DS in general. Very welcoming. 😁 Also, I notice the use of Fantasy Zone and Game & Watch... 🔍🤔 Do you like playing those series?
I can't believe someone else here knows Fantasy Zone 😳

Yes, I do like playing both of them, I do have Fantasy Zone 1 and 2 on the 3DS which I got on the 3DS eShop before it shut down. Really hard game but fun and has a surprisingly deep lore. Really hard game, but fun nonetheless.

Game and Watch games on the other hand, I appreciate their contribution in video game history. Only got the Super Mario Bros. themed Game and Watch which Nintendo released in 2020. The actual Game and Watch consoles are rare and expensive though.

(also, Mr. Game and Watch is cool so there's that.)

Here's the clean and full reference picture of my OC, I will edit this post with other outfit references in the future.
But for now, enjoy! ☺️
cleanreferenceoc.png

Last edited:
Back