Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Pansy
Peach (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (19) +
I've found offering so many art styles is causing me stress/anxiety which is leading me to avoidance, which is not good.

I've completed a few commissions and I will be dismissing the rest, as they have not been paid for. I do not have the patience to go out of the way to contact each individual.

I am very sorry.

To put into perspective the kind of traffic I was getting ( and how stressful it was for me ) I'll show you this:

181ede2edaa5aaac2cdd3e0d294c7a12.png

I would like to bring this shop back soon. I don't know when, but soon.

I will be offering slightly different services, however, regarding artwork, and payment options will differ as well.

Again, I'm very sorry-- to anyone who contacted me, or to anyone I agreed to do work for. Simply keep in mind if you did not pay, I do not owe you anything.

Hopefully by the shops second launch I'll be able to handle running it better, and will be able to produce artwork quicker ( and have it delivered in a timely manner ).

Thank you in advance for reading and/or understanding. If you have any questions please private message me.

Last edited:
i have 3 tasty cakes but i dont knwo if thats enough for anything xD
i dont mind getting like a 2 min doodle :p

that moment when... no one replys...

Last edited:
holy ****, asking for tasty cakes or 100k igb is WAY underpricing! 100k igb is like 5 btb, and most artists on here charge upwards of 500 for their stuff!
anyway, i'll pm you bc i want to order some stuff!

holy ****, asking for tasty cakes or 100k igb is WAY underpricing! 100k igb is like 5 btb, and most artists on here charge upwards of 500 for their stuff!
anyway, i'll pm you bc i want to order some stuff!

Well if you want to help me price things feel free. I have no idea what I'm doing heh

oooh my gosh okay I love your art
so very much quq

I would absolutely LOVE it if you
could possibly do Brynne for me?
I'll offer 450k bells (in game) quq if that's too low,
please let me know!!

EDIT;; nevermind, it seems that I don't understand the
in-game cash and tbt conversions quq I don't have
enough to commission... sorry!

Last edited:
Well TBT to IGB rate conversion is 1 TBT = 200K IGB right now I think. So 100 TBT = 20mil IGB. That's about how much you should charge for 50x50 icon.

hii c:
your art is really amazing!
i have two tasty cakes and a cherry. could you draw something for me for that? c:
oh and btw you cant trade winter mittens sadly

wow omg your art is really sweet!! im willing to offer 5 mil bells and 700 tbt (is a combination ok?? hahah) and i might also have some of the furniture ya want!! i can pm you later if you want 2 work out some deets
( i want a drawing of 2 people, so i can totally go up if you would like more!!)
thanks 4 considering c:

wow omg your art is really sweet!! im willing to offer 5 mil bells and 700 tbt (is a combination ok?? hahah) and i might also have some of the furniture ya want!! i can pm you later if you want 2 work out some deets
( i want a drawing of 2 people, so i can totally go up if you would like more!!)
thanks 4 considering c:

Yes, please send me a pm. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hii c:
your art is really amazing!
i have two tasty cakes and a cherry. could you draw something for me for that? c:
oh and btw you cant trade winter mittens sadly

Thanks for the heads up!

Also perhaps. Please send me a PM.

Back