XBL account questions...

Furry Sparks

Bells
I don't have a 360 yet ( =( ) but for the live accounts, whats the differences between Pro and underground? Anything?
Also, does what age you put in change anything?

The zone you put in has no purpose whatsoever, to be honest.

A more important question is the difference between Silver and Gold. Silver is free and lets you use the marketplace and other similar functions. Gold lets you play online in games, and is about 50 bucks a year (which is 4 dollars a month).

Age doesn't really affect anything, and I don't remember ever putting in an age... you'll want to link your .net passport to it as well, by the way.

Mino said:

A more important question is the difference between Silver and Gold. Silver is free and lets you use the marketplace and other similar functions. Gold lets you play online in games, and is about 50 bucks a year (which is 4 dollars a month).

Age doesn't really affect anything, and I don't remember ever putting in an age... you'll want to ]
Actually silver, you can't get free content until a week after it comes out. So like if a Halo pack came out today and it was free, you couldn't get it 'til next week.

Mino said:

Age doesn't really affect anything, and I don't remember ever putting in an age... you'll want to ]
I knew the silver/gold difference.

When I was just going through the registration, when I got to the part with name state age and that stuff it already put my age in for me and wouldn't let me change it from what I had in my hotmail account (and the age was wrong on that :p)

OddCrazyMe said:
Mino said:

Actually silver, you can't get free content until a week after it comes out. So like if a Halo pack came out today and it was free, you couldn't get it 'til next week.
Where did you learn this?

Mino said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Mino said:

Where did you learn this?
IGN. Why do you ask?

Back