Oranges
Apples
Bananas
Lemons
Durians
Mangos
Coconuts
Lychees

If anyone has the fruit I am looking for and would like to trade let me know and we can swap codes and visit towns (just please be nice when visiting, such as not ruining flowers).

Thanks all!

Last edited:
^ Then why bother posting? ;-;

I can bring you all 3, just give me a minute to gather them up~

wi-fi rating? I have not heard of that before. How does one increase theirs so as to help garner trust?

Thanks Eldin!

Last edited:
^ Then why bother posting? ;-;

I can bring you all 3, just give me a minute to gather them up~
I dunno. |(oDo)\

- - - Post Merge - - -

wi-fi rating? I have not heard of that before. How does one increase theirs so as to help garner trust?

Thanks Eldin!
Wi-Fi Ratings are something that appear on your profile. It starts on 0 and ends at.... I dont know where It ends. It increases the trust that you get, so there. (^w^)/

All ready~ c: I just need your FC (mine is below my avatar~).

Wifi ratings are just what people leave once you've traded. Either positive or negative, so that if you run around people's town wrecking the place up or something it warns other users, or if you're a pleasure to trade with people will know it! c:

Aha, actually I wonder if there is a limit to how many it'll reach? That's a good question.

And I grabbed a basket of persimmons as well, not sure if you have those~ c:

I see. Thank you both for the explanation. As this is my first time trading, I have a ways to go to build it up.

My friendship code is 2122-6519-9440

Great, added you~ I'm just finishing up a trade right now but if you want to open up your gates I'd head over as soon as I'm done. c:

Thank you again! My gates are open. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!

I am obviously new at the game, yet how did you talk in game?

Also, how do you leave wi-fi ratings?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again, Eldin!

How do I leave wi-fi ratings?

Below my avatar there should be my wifi rating. If you click on the number, it will take you to the page where you can leave a rating. Just click on "Submit Feedback for ___", and fill out the little form. c: Usually people don't bother putting the thread URL in so you can just ignore that part.

Sorry for the wait getting back to you, aha, had another trade on the go. Lovely trading with you! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least mine should be there, aha. If not (some players have it hidden), then you can click on their name to go to their profile. Then on the right side of the page you should see "Wi-fi Rating", where you can see their rating and also click Submit Feedback to submit your own. c:

Below my avatar there should be my wifi rating. If you click on the number, it will take you to the page where you can leave a rating. Just click on "Submit Feedback for ___", and fill out the little form. c: Usually people don't bother putting the thread URL in so you can just ignore that part.

Sorry for the wait getting back to you, aha, had another trade on the go. Lovely trading with you! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least mine should be there, aha. If not (some players have it hidden), then you can click on their name to go to their profile. Then on the right side of the page you should see "Wi-fi Rating", where you can see their rating and also click Submit Feedback to submit your own. c:

Excellent! Thank you! :)

Back