Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's being MK'd. Assuming Ness is busy as he hasn't made an official post yet. She's confirmed town though.
Well that's a shame, at least Bianca will stop tunneling now I guess

Anyway to those who think I'm lying, why would I lie if I was town?

but why would you trust toad if you were shot? that's what i don't get.
how does him surviving tie into you meeting your wincon? ESP if he's stated many many times this game that he doesn't give a **** about town.

I mean if you are lying then you are probably mafia or some other random third party thing
But I'm unsure if you are lying or just being shady because you need to be (or...you just feel like being shady?)
All I really know is that I believe Toads and something is up with you

And what is your wincon may I ask? Don't copy paste just, a general idea of what you have to do.

So, seeing as Toads blamed me for this, just gonna quote this to show it was Heyden who asked her about her win con. Not me.

Spent most of my day in this thread gdi. But completed my read-through and my mega post is mostly done. Even if I go offline (which I may very well do) I'll set an alarm to pop back in within the final hour.

So, seeing as Toads blamed me for this, just gonna quote this to show it was Heyden who asked her about her win con. Not me.

Spent most of my day in this thread gdi. But completed my read-through and my mega post is mostly done. Even if I go offline (which I may very well do) I'll set an alarm to pop back in within the final hour.

this kinda just makes heyden look even more scummy given the situation.
(sorry tina for questioning f11 with the idea that it was you. pls dont hate me.)

I mean if you are lying then you are probably mafia or some other random third party thing
But I'm unsure if you are lying or just being shady because you need to be (or...you just feel like being shady?)
All I really know is that I believe Toads and something is up with you

Lol you're my favorite!

we probably have masons again

- - - Post Merge - - -

or someone said siblings

At first I wondered if we had the same sibling setup as last game and one of them opted to shoot Heyden but then we would've been made aware of that and someone else would've died
So that doesn't work

At first I wondered if we had the same sibling setup as last game and one of them opted to shoot Heyden but then we would've been made aware of that and someone else would've died
So that doesn't work

I am just bothered about toad/heyden interactions and heyden saying about best asset to win the game..that is scrreaming alliance to me

So that doesn't work

wait how would someone have died / how would we have been made aware?
last game, i was one of the siblings and shooting didn't equate to death of one of us?

I am just bothered about toad/heyden interactions and heyden saying about best asset to win the game..that is scrreaming alliance to me

Yeah that was really weird but if they actually had an alliance I don't think Heyden would slip up like that

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait how would someone have died / how would we have been made aware?
last game, i was one of the siblings and shooting didn't equate to death of one of us?

In last game's setup, the shot only worked if one of the siblings was killed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like Jacob's shot would only go through if you/Karen had died during the night. So it never went through

Yeah that was really weird but if they actually had an alliance I don't think Heyden would slip up like that

- - - Post Merge - - -

In last game's setup, the shot only worked if one of the siblings was killed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like Jacob's shot would only go through if you/Karen had died during the night. So it never went through

oooohhhhh true.
but that being said, if they were siblings, how would heyden have been shot / healed if he was a sibling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back