Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I'll keep that in mind, Vanessa. Thanks for politely telling me.

Jacob. Thanks... If there is a next time for me then I'll try my best not to get modkilled.

I am really sorry for taking it kind of personal, but it was a bit difficult for the more I was playing the game. I really didn't mean to at all... :/ As I said... I couldn't tell the difference... Next time... that is if there is one... I'll really try not to do that. So... Will you guys forgive me then? If so then I'll forgive you guys as well and let bygones be bygones. This my way of trying at the moment... I'm sorry again. :X

No harm done, it's only a game!

Okay. I'll keep that in mind, Vanessa. Thanks for politely telling me.

Jacob. Thanks... If there is a next time for me then I'll try my best not to get modkilled.

I am really sorry for taking it kind of personal, but it was a bit difficult for the more I was playing the game. I really didn't mean to at all... :/ As I said... I couldn't tell the difference... Next time... that is if there is one... I'll really try not to do that. So... Will you guys forgive me then? If so then I'll forgive you guys as well and let bygones be bygones. This my way of trying at the moment... I'm sorry again. :X

Hey you don't need to apologise. We're only playing a game :)

Omgggg looking at Ryumia I really feel sorry for her man if you wanna talk or learn more about the game you can ask us but i really suggest playing epi mafia or town of salem dont worry its just a game man there are other important stuff to deal with than this game girl you're strong enuf to play the game we're all newbie at first people didn't really mean it

Taeeeee didnt mean u but heyden and toads

No I'm 99% sure she's saying Heyden is fishy

well i can agree w/ that since i was the one who stated it in the first place.

plus he's not confirmed and i don't get his logic behind how him saying "i got hit and healed" equates to 99.9% confirmation. and on top of that his unsettling remarks to toad, no thank you. what the ****.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rip ryumia and rip Tina’s credibility /s

do you think tina did it on purpose?

Yeah if Sensai wants to stop being a smug jerk about every mislynch that would be great... this town is screwed glad I'm not involved. The amount of still experienced players is crazy tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

????

I never asked Ryumia to post her role PM.
You goading her to do it though is unsettling

You goading her to do it though is unsettling

I didn't. No where to did I ask her to get herself modkilled or even what her win condition was. I had no idea her response to me saying she's working against the town win con would result in her actually POSTING her win con.

No harm done, it's only a game!
Hey you don't need to apologise. We're only playing a game :)
^yes what they said

Thanks for forgiving me. I really appreciate it. I feel a little better than before. So... I guess it's a start.

Omgggg looking at Ryumia I really feel sorry for her man if you wanna talk or learn more about the game you can ask us but i really suggest playing epi mafia or town of salem dont worry its just a game man there are other important stuff to deal with than this game girl you're strong enuf to play the game we're all newbie at first people didn't really mean it

Taeeeee didnt mean u but heyden and toads

Are you sure that I was strong? I mean... I did you know... kind of took it personally. :X

I think it should be okay for me to post since I didn't die yet.

-----------

So... um... I wanted to know if I at least did okay in the game... Since I really don't know what my progression was while playing.

”/s” means sarcasm so I wasn’t serious at all.

INTERESTING how fast roads jumped on this tbh

i had no idea what /s is supposed to mean.
regardless i just wanted to know ur train of thought o whale.

i had no idea what /s is supposed to mean.
regardless i just wanted to know ur train of thought o whale.
I think Tina is town and toad is hiding something and I should be kinged to instakill sensai/kat

So... um... I wanted to know if I at least did okay in the game... Since I really don't know what my progression was while playing.

yo i don't wanna sound mean or anything but..
the game is still going for some of us and we actually need to hit scum instead of clogging the thread about ur gameplay.. maybe take that to pm's instead.

Ryumia
While not occurring every game, sometimes people can get into very heated arguments with one another. People can get very emotional playing Mafia, as it is a high-intensity endeavour.

Copypasta cuz too lazy to explain dont worry at least you tried.

I think Tina is town and toad is hiding something and I should be kinged to instakill sensai/kat

sensai seems to be under the radar lately.

what do you think toads is hiding?
how do you feel about the toads / heyden weird exchange last night?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ebwop** under fire?

for whatever reason i think under the radar means we can see him but the lack of coffee in my blood says im in idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back