Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooohhhhh true.
but that being said, if they were siblings, how would heyden have been shot / healed if he was a sibling.

My theory was that he had been shot by a sibling, not that he is a sibling, but either way it doesn't really make sense

My theory was that he had been shot by a sibling, not that he is a sibling, but either way it doesn't really make sense

but if the sibling theory was in play, and they shot, why would he have been notified if a sibling didn't die?
thats the thing.. the KP doesn't make sense if there were 2 kills and one hit + heal. there's gotta be killing third party. and since toad is outed as third party already, is it really likely to have 2 third party roles in this kinda set up? and if there are two third parties why is heyden so keen on keeping toads close to him when toad's said he gives 0 ****s about town. lol..

but if the sibling theory was in play, and they shot, why would he have been notified if a sibling didn't die?
thats the thing.. the KP doesn't make sense if there were 2 kills and one hit + heal. there's gotta be killing third party. and since toad is outed as third party already, is it really likely to have 2 third party roles in this kinda set up? and if there are two third parties why is heyden so keen on keeping toads close to him when toad's said he gives 0 ****s about town. lol..

Yeah exactly if a sibling didn't die he wouldn't have been notified, which is why I don't think that theory is true. Unless the siblings are set up differently than last game, and I have no idea if that could be possible.
Heyden's comment about toads being an asset to his wincon or whatever made no sense and I still don't know what to make of it, unless like I said before Heyden is just convinced toads is SK and will kill maf for us (which also doesn't really make sense I don't have any good theories)
I had a dream last night that Heyden was shot by a second vig but idk how likely that is

Don't trust dreams. Mine told me Tom was scum with two players who aren't even in the game.

Don't trust dreams. Mine told me Tom was scum with two players who aren't even in the game.

I had another one that all the top tier players were scum (it was like Dolby/Kat/Tom and you) and I don't believe that either

Why am I dreaming about this game every night smh

Wait no that is when I thought it was. I'm 4hrs ahead of EDT so I'm getting confused.

****in feelsbad I probably have a million pages to read and I wasted my day playing Odyssey and I still have homework

Haven't even checked how many pages but I've probably got quite a bit. Expect some thoughts when I get done

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh **** yeah ok 400ish posts to read if my math's right

Outside of game: seeing Ryumia's posts and how upset she was.. I'm so so so so so sorry, Ryumia. You did a fine job for what you knew, if you want, I can totally go over with you how to play postgame if you'd be interested. If not, I understand though. You did nothing inherently wrong!

--------------------------------

Unless I missed it, could I have some reasons why Sensai is a prime lynch tomorrow? Tbh I think Waffles would be a lot better atm, Toad's post about her meta and Heyden's post felt really strong and I haven't seen anything from Waffles that's making me thing "wow, this is town!"

@Toads/Heyden: I'm a lot more inclined to trust Heyden than Toads here. I've never heard of anyone faking an A+H'd claim. Plus, barring the slim chance that there's 2 Docs here (I mean there's a chance but I highly doubt it), Doc after seeing that Heyden said he was saved would have prob come forward and counterclaimed.

wtf is a sibling

tbh the whole Ryumia thing's left me feeling really run down, gonna try to collect some of my thoughts on everyone soonish hopefully

Yeah Ryumia, everything considered you played extremely well for a first game. Mafia gets heated and you act/ say things a lot of time you don't fully mean

I wasn't saved by doc tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

well not 'not saved by doc' but I didn't say how I live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back