Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
she said she got permission from ness tho. so like..??? does that mean she’s MK’d or is he letting it happen

Maybe he said like "you can say your win condition" but she took it as permission to copy and paste?

she said she got permission from ness tho. so like..??? does that mean she’s MK’d or is he letting it happen

No host would let a person stay in the game after breaking a rule in a way that confirms their alignment.

I'm assuming he told her it was okay to state her win condition (probably meaning if she paraphrased it) and she took that to mean she was allowed to copy and paste it.

Well it was nice knowing you Ryumia. I'll be shocked if mafia doesn't kill you

- - - Post Merge - - -

In other word, I TOLD YOU ZENDEL WAS TOWN!

I'm townleaning Sensai again because what mafia would use size 7 font to say that they were right :p in other words he seems genuine.

Well it was nice knowing you Ryumia. I'll be shocked if mafia doesn't kill you

- - - Post Merge - - -

In other word, I TOLD YOU ZENDEL WAS TOWN!

why the **** would maf kill them when they're gonna get Mk'd

you talk about all kinds of **** but i don't think you understand it when you speak.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm townleaning Sensai again because what mafia would use size 7 font to say that they were right :p in other words he seems genuine.

dumb mafia. like sensai. lol

I'll show you that I asked then... :/

I would like to be treated nicely here... >.> I'm genuinely asking here. You guys cause me so much emotional and physical pain. Do you know how hard it was for me to work alone this game? All I wanted was to help my team win and I was worried I would be the weakest link on my tea,. Don't make me feel worst than I already am here. I'm about to break here...

I understand how you're feeling right now. Mafia tends to become heated like this so its to be expected that there will be people not being nice. While people may not seem nice, nobody here should hold any bad blood against any other people. Its also known that personal attacks are prohibited so if someone personally attacks you, they are modkilled and banned from mafia.

Please don't be upset about it

- - - Post Merge - - -

why the **** would maf kill them when they're gonna get Mk'd

you talk about all kinds of **** but i don't think you understand it when you speak.

- - - Post Merge - - -

dumb mafia. like sensai. lol

Go and compare my playstyle in Trouble in Alola when I was mafia to this game then tell me again I'm mafia.

That was your choice then and I respect that, but now look at the mess we're in. Unless there's SK which I highly doubt, we have no shot at night and are susceptable to being killed off easily by mafia.

I'm not holding grudges about what happened but I'm rather pissed at the unfolding of last night. I can't be the only one but all we can do now is wait for D3 to roll about and think carefully about the next lynch candidate.

> gets mad about last night.
> wasn't even there.

>>also mad we didn't believe them when they said tom wasn't scum.
>> gave us no reason and no fight against it in the end.

like dude, you're so scummy jesus christ.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Go and compare my playstyle in Trouble in Alola when I was mafia to this game then tell me again I'm mafia.

sorry but basing off pure meta is stupid in my opinion, esp if you've only ever had one scum game.
you can still be scummy even if you say you're not. :^)

I understand how you're feeling right now. Mafia tends to become heated like this so its to be expected that there will be people not being nice. While people may not seem nice, nobody here should hold any bad blood against any other people. Its also known that personal attacks are prohibited so if someone personally attacks you, they are modkilled and banned from mafia.

Please don't be upset about it
I can't tell whether or not if someone isn't do that me though. It's easier for to me to tell face to face then behind a screen.

Um... Okay.. You didn't have to say it like that though... I'm doing the best I can here... :X

But... You didn't explain the question that I asked you. So... I would like you to explain that to me please. I'm being polite about this matter.

Okay. So... I got permission from N e s s to use this to clarify my win condition. Here goes nothing...

You guys know what Tom's win condition was right then I'll show you mine down below because I wanted to show you it. I have no reason to hide it at all. So... Look at it and memorize it. Okay?

So... um... I would like to be treated more nicely please. >.>

No no no no...I meant as in you were allowed to say it, you weren't supposed to quote me on that. I'm sorry that I wasn't descriptive enough there, but I have no choice but to modkill you now. :(

> gets mad about last night.
> wasn't even there.

>>also mad we didn't believe them when they said tom wasn't scum.
>> gave us no reason and no fight against it in the end.

like dude, you're so scummy jesus christ.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry but basing off pure meta is stupid in my opinion, esp if you've only ever had one scum game.
you can still be scummy even if you say you're not. :^)

Lynch me then and see how wrong you are

Yeah Ryumia as Sensai said, please don't take it personally. People become very heated and say some hurtful things sometimes but it's because they really want to win, they have nothing against you as a person. Everyone is just trying to do their best to meet their wincondition and sometimes that does mean making big cases against people. I understand how you feel because I wanted to drop out after my first day too, but just try to remember that it's about the game, not you :)

Don't worry about it though I guess, I was modkilled for the same exact reason my first game. Live and learn

Yeah Ryumia as Sensai said, please don't take it personally. People become very heated and say some hurtful things sometimes but it's because they really want to win, they have nothing against you as a person. Everyone is just trying to do their best to meet their wincondition and sometimes that does mean making big cases against people. I understand how you feel because I wanted to drop out after my first day too, but just try to remember that it's about the game, not you :)
Don't worry about it though I guess, I was modkilled for the same exact reason my first game. Live and learn

Okay. I'll keep that in mind, Vanessa. Thanks for politely telling me.

Jacob. Thanks... If there is a next time for me then I'll try my best not to get modkilled.

I am really sorry for taking it kind of personal, but it was a bit difficult for the more I was playing the game. I really didn't mean to at all... :/ As I said... I couldn't tell the difference... Next time... that is if there is one... I'll really try not to do that. So... Will you guys forgive me then? If so then I'll forgive you guys as well and let bygones be bygones. This my way of trying at the moment... I'm sorry again. :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back