Cleb
heyden

Scummies
Sensai
Bianca
Tom
Panda
Ryumia

F11 is moving up bc a lot of her actions make sense to me. Byngo?s content looks pretty good imo. Tom?s told us honestly nothing besides that to be cautious of Jacob, and Panda?s posted a lot of fluff, but it seems to be a general change in her meta since she took a break in September. Glow and Kat I both feel apprehensive about. Ryumia hasn?t posted much that?s left an impression and Zendal didn?t do much besides questions few people of their townleans

Dolby are you serious ? Why are you sussing me ? Every time you sus me it makes me suspicious of you cause you only do so as scum.

I'm more town leaning on glow but null on Kat. She seems very pro town but she can be deceptive like a snake. I try to not let her reads affect mine too much - I think the reason she keeps town reading me is to stroke my ego

Dolby are you serious ? Why are you sussing me ? Every time you sus me it makes me suspicious of you cause you only do so as scum.

You aren’t really compatible with two of my other susses (Bianca and Tom(especially him)) but you haven’t done anything particularly helpful or provided much content with your 30 or so posts, the only post I feel being useful was detailing your Tom sus

@Dolby I don't know what else I can say atm, I don't trust Tom I don't believe Toads claim since he's trying so hard to be king and I think Bianca is scummy but I always do for some reason and I'm not sure weither or not to trust you.

@Dolby I don't know what else I can say atm, I don't trust Tom I don't believe Toads claim since he's trying so hard to be king and I think Bianca is scummy but I always do for some reason and I'm not sure weither or not to trust you.

Well who, in your eyes, is definitely town then? Not saying that I necessarily disagree with you on any of those, but for most of this game, content has been lacking. Also, how do you feel about Chick specifically?

The members of mafia have a QT or quicktopic together. A private, separate forum to talk and strategize. Sometimes a newbie can listen to that and gain more insight from those interactions than what is talked about on the thread. If I see a newbie player who seems to have a major jump of knowledge base, it can allude to that they are consciously or sub consciously being coached. I've been on scum teams too we're I literally wrote a post for my teammate to post....

I know about the QT thing and everything. To me... Having someone write stuff for you is pretty low move and a dirty tactic. Mafia already has an advantage of knowing who their teammates are... I don't think they should have be resorting to that win a mafia game. Kind of makes me lose respect of them as a mafia game player. I know mafia games can be stressful, but I didn't know that there was a possibility to be uncomfortable. Makes me question on whether or not I should possibly participate in another game.

Thanks for at least admitting that you have done it. You've gain a bit more respect from me by doing so. So... I really appreciate it a lot.

Don't hold your breath, I'll lose that respect pretty quick.... for context, I wrote a reads list for my teammate late in a game because they were super busy and didn't know who to sus and who to clear as town.

For uttumori in themeless mafia for anyone wondering.

Also you all are no fun. I've said my peace about why I'd make a good king. It hinges on people believing my claim, which hopefully will become more apparent with EoN. Yeah don't give it to me too late though because if you all continue to lynch town members I will start to root for mafia. Whatever ends this game quickest tbh

Well who, in your eyes, is definitely town then? Not saying that I necessarily disagree with you on any of those, but for most of this game, content has been lacking. Also, how do you feel about Chick specifically?

I'm always paranoid as Town... it's hard for me to townread people with confidence... Chick I don't know I don't remember them being so snarky before, but I'm not sure if that makes me think there more or less scummy for it, probably less, hoping that they wouldn't be that confident as scum. So leaning towards town but their behavior is not helpful in the slightest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't hold your breath, I'll lose that respect pretty quick.... for context, I wrote a reads list for my teammate late in a game because they were super busy and didn't know who to sus and who to clear as town.

Also you all are no fun. I've said my peace about why I'd make a good king. It hinges on people believing my claim, which hopefully will become more apparent with EoN. Yeah don't give it to me too late though because if you all continue to lynch town members I will start to root for mafia. Whatever ends this game quickest tbh

Did you claim survivor so you could just float around and do nothing of great substance and pretend to be pro-town ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you claim survivor so you could just float around and do nothing of great substance and pretend to be pro-town ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Panda I hope you realize that staying inactive until someone scum reads you is incredibly anti-town play, right? You do it all the time as town and it's a huge burden for people trying to actually find mafia

Thanks, next time when I really want your opinion, I'll ask for it.

Panda I hope you realize that staying inactive until someone scum reads you is incredibly anti-town play, right? You do it all the time as town and it's a huge burden for people trying to actually find mafia

I think it would have been better to give suggestions or something instead of having to write posts for them though.

panda said:

Float around? Yes!
Great substance? I'm sorry what have you contributed so far that's been so great? And I have made legitimate points throughout this game as well as a full reads list
Pretend to be pro-town? I don't have a very good imagination... :(

We are playing mafia, I have every right to call you out for your play style hahaha

i mean, how does keeping survivor alive benefit town much?
can someone explain that to me please.

who wants to openly keep around a liability who point blank just announced that if we don't do what he wants he's just gonna start rooting for mafia instead of town. l o l

i mean, how does keeping survivor alive benefit town much?
can someone explain that to me please.

who wants to openly keep around a liability who point blank just announced that if we don't do what he wants he's just gonna start rooting for mafia instead of town. l o l

Ya I've always struggled with this as well I don't see the point in keeping a non hostile TP around when there's a chance or A.) not telling the truth and B.) if true can side with Mafia.... but I guess if they are telling the truth I guess it's kind of a waste of a lynch or vig shot or whatever ? I dunno.

Ya I've always struggled with this as well I don't see the point in keeping a non hostile TP around when there's a chance or A.) not telling the truth and B.) if true can side with Mafia.... but I guess if they are telling the truth I guess it's kind of a waste of a lynch or vig shot or whatever ? I dunno.

and who goes to say he even is a neutral third party?
it just rubs me incredibly wrong to put any faith in a third party at all. bc ya sure he SAYS hes neutral third party or to quote him "non-hostile third party" but wheres the actual proof? there is none. it's a 100% gamble. and i'm not comfortable with a gamble. town can't afford a gamble after looking back on who's already dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and in all honesty i feel like claiming any type of TP role so early on is always somewhat scummy.
who's to say a tp claim isn't just used to keep people on their toes the whole time, disguise themselves in plain sight for all to believe the chaos that is every ****ing third party role ever.

and who goes to say he even is a neutral third party?
it just rubs me incredibly wrong to put any faith in a third party at all. bc ya sure he SAYS hes neutral third party or to quote him "non-hostile third party" but wheres the actual proof? there is none. it's a 100% gamble. and i'm not comfortable with a gamble. town can't afford a gamble after looking back on who's already dead.

Ya exactly, and he said "well let's just wait and see the kills N1" but that doesn't prove anything either we don't know exactly how much KP Mafia has and also if he's SK he can hold his kills.... in with you Tae it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back