• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here Bianca is agreeding with my statement about newer players becoming Kingmaker however wants Vanessa to be it. This may be cause of salt from the last game or some sort of alliance. However I dint see Vanessa as scum.

Bianca did later begin sucking up to Dolby and talking about Ryumia a lot

- - - Post Merge - - -

I vote Ryumia to be the next King, kingmaker!
My last will is if I die, cop , please inspect Ryumia or if not inspected , I ask the king/queenmaker to make Ryumia the Queen.
Dolby ur amazing~

Here

- - - Post Merge - - -

#Obsessed

Agreed that Bianca would probably try to kill Vanessa, and agreed it's probably on the basis of the last game.... where Bianca was scum, and Vanessa was town. Why Bianca would continue a grudge like that... Idk and the reasoning is absolutely insane. Kingmaker should avoid that crazy train at all costs

People wanting inexperienced kings scare me.... because they are more prone to be susceptible to mafia tactics I would prefer a trundle or jacob king

Since no one can wrap there minds around me being king that is.... hopefully the kingmaker understands my point of view

Well don't forget that there are both pros and cons letting the inexperienced/experienced players be the king

My reason is not giving them a chance or experience to play but rather than I want them to voice out their opinions as well not only the experienced players we all have different perspective in game the reason why I choose Ryumia especially chick because they have decent reads they voice out their opinions and they are the strongest town lean in our perspective

Trundle is really good candidate as well but I don't understand Jacob, why?

Here Bianca is agreeing with my statement about newer players becoming Kingmaker however wants Vanessa to be it. This may be cause of salt from the last game or some sort of alliance. However I dont see Vanessa as scum.

Bianca did later begin sucking up to Dolby and talking about Ryumia a lot
[snip quotes]

tenor.gif

She sounds like me in FNAF mafia and somehow similar style in Tina's game smh, I have a feeling shes just throwing a tantrum just because Vanessa won the argument over Bianca's illogical thoughts ������

- - - Post Merge - - -

So (fire) emoji doesn't work then okay fine whatever

Bianca is the last person who should be made king, and not just because she would kill me just for the sake of it.

okay, FTR,I would make Vanessa the King for real..

and for lynching, its either Ryumia or Trundle. I just have a gut feeling about those two based on Zendel/Trundle interactions...I am sure one of them might be scum or both

KermitTea replaces xCleb

(Also please no more replacements, I'm running out of people and may need to resort to modkills soon)

KermitTea replaces xCleb

(Also please no more replacements, I'm running out of people and may need to resort to modkills soon)

Hey Ness I need t- just messin.

Also if we’re deadset on Trundle/Jacob candidates I would rather Trundle get it since at the very least he would be more active.

Hiya Tae and Karen

ur sig is creepy as **** kid.

- - - Post Merge - - -

today is my last day in VA w my boyfriend i'm trying to read / skim as much as possible but its a LOT to take in.
my flight leaves late tonight but from around 5PM EST until tomorrow i'm gonna be pretty mia.

pls be patient im sorry friends, anyone got a quick re-cap i can pull from.
i noticed ya'll are talking about a jacob vs. trundle thing? is that for new king?

I also think I should be made king because I'm clearly town sided. And I can't really do anything for mafia unless it's late in the game and I somehow get to be king. So like I want to kill mafia and end this game as soon as possible just like you guys do

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because screw being sussed so hard 2 hours into the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back