Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because why waste a lynch on a TP and give mafia another night to kill town. Lynching a survivor doesn't get you any closer to your goal of eliminating mafia. I can root for whoever, doesn't mean I can do anything about it, especially in a kingmaker. I want town to start lynching mafia... I just want this game to end with me still alive. You ain't never met a survivor like this beebee. Also what the heck are we doing right now but waiting for night to end. If you have legitimate reads go ahead, but if you want to keep trying to lynch me then by all means expose your scum self.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and who goes to say he even is a neutral third party?
it just rubs me incredibly wrong to put any faith in a third party at all. bc ya sure he SAYS hes neutral third party or to quote him "non-hostile third party" but wheres the actual proof? there is none. it's a 100% gamble. and i'm not comfortable with a gamble. town can't afford a gamble after looking back on who's already dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and in all honesty i feel like claiming any type of TP role so early on is always somewhat scummy.
who's to say a tp claim isn't just used to keep people on their toes the whole time, disguise themselves in plain sight for all to believe the chaos that is every ****ing third party role ever.

It's called context and it's something a lot of people like to just throw out. Why would I claim TP early if I was mafia and the chance that any other third party could counter claim me.

Ya exactly, and he said "well let's just wait and see the kills N1" but that doesn't prove anything either we don't know exactly how much KP Mafia has and also if he's SK he can hold his kills.... in with you Tae it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

If he’s SK that’s honestly a dumb strategy because once all maf are dead, he’d need to start killing, and town would easily notice this kill discrepancy and “no way there’s two third parties in this game”. Bam, he’s dead.

And I honestly don’t think he’d do that this early as maf, but I’m less certain on that contention

Ok, I’ve reread the thread, here’s how I feel

Likely town
Trundle
Jacob
Tina
Waffles
Chick-conditional, based on my thoughts on one of Bianca/Sensai being maf
Vanessa
F11
Byngo/whoever who her replacement is

TP
Toads

Some mafia in here, but I’m mixed on all of these
Glow
Kat
Cleb
heyden

Scummies
Sensai
Bianca
Tom
Panda
Ryumia

F11 is moving up bc a lot of her actions make sense to me. Byngo’s content looks pretty good imo. Tom’s told us honestly nothing besides that to be cautious of Jacob, and Panda’s posted a lot of fluff, but it seems to be a general change in her meta since she took a break in September. Glow and Kat I both feel apprehensive about. Ryumia hasn’t posted much that’s left an impression and Zendal didn’t do much besides questions few people of their townleans

Moving from Null to Scummy. To be fair... I am new to mafia. I don't really know what I am supposed to do while playing this game. So... It's pretty difficult for me. I'm pretty much going with the flow because I don't really know what to do while the rest of you guys seems to know what to do here. That already gives you guys the advantage over me. All I've done so far is refute the claim of someone dropping out a mafia game equals automatic mafia. The reason why I refuted it was because I thought it was like blind reasoning to point a finger at someone. To me... Removing blind reasoning does help the town.

It's fine if you wish to keep me on there. I am not worried at all in this game. To me... Playing this mafia game is helping me learn how to play it. I'm not sure how I am doing in this game, but I hope I was at least decent when it comes to play this game.

Plus do you know me? I tried to talk my way out of a cop saying I was scum based on their report... I am very confident in my ability to get out of a situation by posting/talking especially as scum (see the 6 recent games I've been scum in). Claiming isn't something I do unless I know it will help me. I claimed like not even one day into the game because I know I'm a non-hostile third party, chances of another are unlikely, and it would clear me from the gang-up that was happening on me very early. If I was scum, I would've tried to talk my way out of it or been smart enough to know this is day 1 and stupid sus will pass.... if I was scum I wouldn't use up a really good safe claim just like that. Look at how I handled safe claims in SU 2.0. But I'm not scum so I said screw it, I'm claiming

Ryumia, do you have any opinions on who might be scum and who might be town yet? You're doing good so far but this information would be very helpful to determining who is scum and also which alignment you are.

Ya exactly, and he said "well let's just wait and see the kills N1" but that doesn't prove anything either we don't know exactly how much KP Mafia has and also if he's SK he can hold his kills.... in with you Tae it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

True no amount of kills on N1 will clear me, but its gonna start adding up eventually, and you will come to realize I'm not doing **** over here. The SK argument opposes this and Dolby's post is why I'm not a SK or would try that tactic as a SK.

Instead I'm gonna be bored out of my mind over here, so I may as well **** post and try to become king to help you fools. Until I realize that town has just screwed themselves, in which I will plea for mafia not to kill me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

would not try* makes more sense in that last sentence

im just saying it's a bad idea to king the third party when his logic is, "if yall don't start doing this ima just help mafia instead"

not that i think anyone is actually serious about kinging toad, but still.
just need to throw my 2 cents in bc wow is that a bad idea. :^)

to comment on the other candidates i've seen floating around..
i'm never comfortable with putting jacob into power with anything.
he's too quiet and tends to kinda just afk and completely forget games exist.

trundle on the other hand, i have a hard time reading him. always have.
maybe it's because when he makes large posts i hate how it's worded but i just can't ever get a read on him.
other's sound hesitant to king him tho bc they think he's gonna auto miss lynch? (i'm still only like 30 pages into the thread and i'm back reading from the 90th page as well, but someone correct me if im wrong.)

are there any other serious candidates bc i'm honestly not comfortable with either of those two being king. three if u include the toadstool.

not to mention also in SU 2.0 I withheld kills and a lot of good that did for me *sarcasm it didn't work for me*

im just saying it's a bad idea to king the third party when his logic is, "if yall don't start doing this ima just help mafia instead"

not that i think anyone is actually serious about kinging toad, but still.
just need to throw my 2 cents in bc wow is that a bad idea. :^)

to comment on the other candidates i've seen floating around..
i'm never comfortable with putting jacob into power with anything.
he's too quiet and tends to kinda just afk and completely forget games exist.

trundle on the other hand, i have a hard time reading him. always have.
maybe it's because when he makes large posts i hate how it's worded but i just can't ever get a read on him.
other's sound hesitant to king him tho bc they think he's gonna auto miss lynch? (i'm still only like 30 pages into the thread and i'm back reading from the 90th page as well, but someone correct me if im wrong.)

are there any other serious candidates bc i'm honestly not comfortable with either of those two being king. three if u include the toadstool.

never said "do this or I will side with mafia". I'm looking at this from a standpoint of "how can I end this game the quickest" and in this moment that is town kills mafia with vigilantes and lynches. However there will come a time if town can't lynch any mafia where that "getting an end to the game quickest" is through mafia killing more town, and I'll flip my strategy based on that.

Toads should never be king, plain and simple, and I think that he’s the only one advocating for himself (since I lynched Evan)

never said "do this or I will side with mafia". I'm looking at this from a standpoint of "how can I end this game the quickest" and in this moment that is town kills mafia with vigilantes and lynches. However there will come a time if town can't lynch any mafia where that "getting an end to the game quickest" is through mafia killing more town, and I'll flip my strategy based on that.

i mean thats classic survivor ofc, but town's gotta put a lot of trust in you for that, and i don't see anyone trusting you enough for that to happen right now. i agree it's a waste of a lynch / vig shot but like, town's gotta address this sooner or later, and i prefer sooner rather than the later if we **** up and more of us die. y'know. :'(

Toads should never be king, plain and simple, and I think that he’s the only one advocating for himself (since I lynched Evan)

But if kingmaker is an additional role as well as the role everyone currently has, then the kibgmaker could be mafia aligned and spite us by msking Toad King.

Correct me if im wrong on that

who are you leaning more towards for the hopes of king?
i saw ur trundle vs jacob thing but you seem pretty iffy on them both.

do you have a third person you're interested in for king?

But if kingmaker is an additional role as well as the role everyone currently has, then the kibgmaker could be mafia aligned and spite us by msking Toad King.

ive never played KM beore but wouldn't making MK mafia be unbalanced?

like isn't the game mafia vs KM + town?

Kingmaker isn’t maf, they’re 100% town

I have a paranoid theory that it’s Bianca/Tom/Chick honestly, would have to reread Chick on Bianca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back