• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea I can't say I'm surprised Evan flipped townie, but I also can't blame anyone for the mislynch. I don't/didn't have anyone hard scum read myself, but I do think Evan was the best lynch option. Wasn't a policy or throwaway, probably reveals some good information with his interaction or there lack of, but acknowledgement, of Tina or any other player. ISO'ing Evan will probably be the best start from here.

Good job Dolby, assuming you are town your kingship has been cooperative, and assuming you're mafia, good job there too lol. Will be ISO'ing your posts as well.

Tbf to Toads, there’s no way as surv that he’d intentionally side with maf if kinged, but really, are we going to give non-town the kingship? No

Evan served as a lynchpin for my reads, so still not really not confident except for the 3 that I mentioned earlier

Hi where were you at EoD huh

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m looking through the tag section (I didn’t write any tags btw) and I actually love that one original person who always puts the ‘mafia’ tag in games.

I fell asleep right after I post before EoD just letting you know my sleep pattern is diff from before since I have sembreak i think never in my life ive been in EoD

Tbf to Toads, there’s no way as surv that he’d intentionally side with maf if kinged, but really, are we going to give non-town the kingship? No

Evan served as a lynchpin for my reads, so still not really not confident except for the 3 that I mentioned earlier

ok, well then give kingship over to the mafia and then lets see how that works out for you

Ugh I'm having doubts right now I do not suggest strong players will be thr king or queen thr next day let Ryumia or Chick be the king/queen please. Anyway Chick is my strong townlean in this game

And of course I'm eager to campaign for myself, what else can I offing do right now....
actually contributing and getting together TRs/SRs rather than just blindly wave the baton asking for power :lemon:

I wanna look back and see if there was anyone who passively townread Evan, that might be mafia wanting to look good in Evan's trail

actually contributing and getting together TRs/SRs rather than just blindly wave the baton asking for power :lemon:

I wanna look back and see if there was anyone who passively townread Evan, that might be mafia wanting to look good in Evan's trail
Exactly this, yes in a way you're 'confirmed', but can we really trust your judgement even then. Or are you gonna act like a servant and listen to... who? Just not worth it, I'd much rather someone universally townread like glow, waffles, idk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would make a good choice for king because of reasons I already stated.... if you think i'm hostile, wait for EoN
You could be easily withholding kills until close to endgame tbh, also you assuming you're the only TP, hmm..

You know that Mafia could’ve just joined the wagon and kept on sussing as well, right?

do NOT tr me

- - - Post Merge - - -

queen me tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back