• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
"framer can't town frame"

What? That's common in games so how do you know that?
Going off last game when I was scum in Ness' game, framers can't town frame. Idk might be different though ughh

I think it's jacob though.

Tbh, Jacob’s been pretty townie the whole game, and honestly shouldn’t be saying this but I don’t think KM is Bianca, but if it isn’t f11, I’m lost. It CANT be Mog, meaning Jacob or Bianca, both of whom were bleeding town, I want to go back and look at all scum mentions of Bianca

ALL HAIL KING SENSAIGALLADE!

Sensai has nearly 47 hours to choose someone to lynch.

Damn after I check Bianca's post might be conflict my list I definitely agree with you Dolby right now I'm not comfortable especially with her style will change her to null.

I really dunno what's her meta which made me uncomfortable a bit

I was wondering what do you mean kinda don't get it.

Like, idk, I doubt that Kat would be soft-bussing the majority of her team and had a consistant scumread on Bianca the whole game, and waffles took the first chance I gave her to SR and make a case on Bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca
Tom
Evan
Panda
F11
Sensai

Tbh it would be either Bianca or Tom but really leaning towards Bianca and to be honest I really dont like how Bianca respond in game esp the meta and post about Ryumia and cleb its too vague tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf grammar waffles go to sleep smh

Also, Bianca was her top lynch prospect

Can't rn but there's a post where Bianca says rip kingmaker and that was before trundle was revealed
so she's either a) kingmaker or b) scum

Also, don't think that waffles would only sus two of her teammates, even that weakly, so I'm honestly really conflicted, a large part of me wants to believe f11 framed herself

@dolby we really need to teach you consistency with pronouns holy ****.
but now that im not having a total meltdown let me make you a list.

town read | town lean | null/fence |sus | scum lean | scum read

kermittea/mog - kerm gave me coasting vibes but their real world argument is believable & i doubt scum would threaten to dip out in thread like that and leave their team to suffer. mog don't let me down.
bianca - although she was basically USELESS until today i'm getting more town vibes from her than scum not that she's actually trying to scumhunt.
sensai - he's been scummy in my eyes since i replaced. my mind hasn't changed on him.
f11 - i've been iffy on crys too but thats bc their game play is ALWAYS coasty as ****. i've been waiting days to see what they have to say but i've yet to see it.
panda - i know people keep saying panda's play style has toned back but theres a difference between being dialed down a notch and just coasting / not even really playing. lol.
heyden - in my head i still can't figure out how he was shot N1 and healed. part of me wants to believe him bc i believe he's right about waffles, but part of me also can't let go of the fact that i can't logically explain the N1 kills and attempts.
itookYourWaffles - i don't even know what to say for this one.
jacob - honestly haven't seen anything really scummy from jacob. i know people blame him for the tom thing but he was a fair king, he did his best.
arstotzkan - what the ****
tina - how did all three
dolby - of you make it this far

the reason for the last 3 is for balancing reasons.
at least one of you has to be scum, and i have a hard time reading all ****ing three of you.
everyone seems to act in favor of town but i haven't been able to see eye-to eye with an argument against one of you three yet.

i'm okay with a sensai/waffle lynch today.

i haven't read through the thread much since waking up & have just skimmed but i'm gonna have to go back through and see which of the 3 godfathers i actually can believe.

it's unfortunate in my opinion that one of the Gf's is actually kinged today bc THAT makes me anxious as **** but it is what it is yo.

Tae was bussing Waffle and trying to make himself look good at one point too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can't rn but there's a post where Bianca says rip kingmaker and that was before trundle was revealed
so she's either a) kingmaker or b) scum

Again, she seemed like she hinted that she was kingmaker to me. I'll have to find the post

Thats why I told kingmaker not to Queen me ....but now they're gone (rip)- i can be better Queen

@Heyden, this is the post you were referring to, but it was in response to this post
How do you feel now that Ryumia and Trundle flipped town? You seriously still think you're correct?
So I'm pretty sure "now they're dead" is refering to Ryumia and Trundle

We have 2 mislynches and scum is in Bianca/f11/Jacob

we win unless it's Mog but I highly highly HIGHLY doubt that

Yeah Bianca is probs kingmaker lmao

lynch jacob pls or f11 idc one or the other

I'm fairly certain she's not
Like, I'm 99% sure she's town, but I'm pretty sure KM is someone else (granted, she's my second prospect for being it)

- - - Post Merge - - -

bianca so she stops being a distraction.
nah i?m kidding, just made it home safe.
hopefully tomorrow i can finish the thread and get some ****in read?s up YO. didn?t crash on my flight. ♡ y?all.

Tae wanted Bianca lynched D1 as well with waffles, but it was really passive so idk how to take it but it's a name

@dolby we really need to teach you consistency with pronouns holy ****.
but now that im not having a total meltdown let me make you a list.

town read | town lean | null/fence |sus | scum lean | scum read

kermittea/mog - kerm gave me coasting vibes but their real world argument is believable & i doubt scum would threaten to dip out in thread like that and leave their team to suffer. mog don't let me down.
bianca - although she was basically USELESS until today i'm getting more town vibes from her than scum not that she's actually trying to scumhunt.
sensai - he's been scummy in my eyes since i replaced. my mind hasn't changed on him.
f11 - i've been iffy on crys too but thats bc their game play is ALWAYS coasty as ****. i've been waiting days to see what they have to say but i've yet to see it.
panda - i know people keep saying panda's play style has toned back but theres a difference between being dialed down a notch and just coasting / not even really playing. lol.
heyden - in my head i still can't figure out how he was shot N1 and healed. part of me wants to believe him bc i believe he's right about waffles, but part of me also can't let go of the fact that i can't logically explain the N1 kills and attempts.
itookYourWaffles - i don't even know what to say for this one.
jacob - honestly haven't seen anything really scummy from jacob. i know people blame him for the tom thing but he was a fair king, he did his best.
arstotzkan - what the ****
tina - how did all three
dolby - of you make it this far

the reason for the last 3 is for balancing reasons.
at least one of you has to be scum, and i have a hard time reading all ****ing three of you.
everyone seems to act in favor of town but i haven't been able to see eye-to eye with an argument against one of you three yet.

i'm okay with a sensai/waffle lynch today.

i haven't read through the thread much since waking up & have just skimmed but i'm gonna have to go back through and see which of the 3 godfathers i actually can believe.

it's unfortunate in my opinion that one of the Gf's is actually kinged today bc THAT makes me anxious as **** but it is what it is yo.
These are sadly the only two times that tae mentioned Bianca that had any relevance. HOWEVER, both waffles and tae wanted a Bianca D1 lynch, and Waffles was actually very passionate about it. Kat continued with a strong sus on Bianca for the entire game, this is not how scummates treat their teammates

Imo, must likely is still Crys, and the only thing stopping me is the cop inspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back