• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well

- - - Post Merge - - -

Firstly, you can relax, f11 is town aligned

- - - Post Merge - - -

Secondly, I was shot at (obviously)

Also it's okay Ness. As that one host who postpones games because she is too drunk to get **** done I totally understand that ACTUAL REAL LIFE gets in the way.

My #1 choice at this point is f11. But I'm hesitating. What's everyone else thinking right now?

F11

There’s no way myself, you, Sensai, Heyden, and Mog are mafia. Bianca is almost certainly town with Jwcob as well. Waffles was against f11 lynch D1 and made a point of it, while F11 tunneled Sensai D3, being her preferred lynch candidate and made a case against him N3, distinct and being the only player to have that honor the whole game. Kat also townread f11 the whole game. A lot of the evidence is pointing to f11

F11

There’s no way myself, you, Sensai, Heyden, and Mog are mafia. Bianca is almost certainly town with Jwcob as well. Waffles was against f11 lynch D1 and made a point of it, while F11 tunneled Sensai D3, being her preferred lynch candidate and made a case against him N3, distinct and being the only player to have that honor the whole game. Kat also townread f11 the whole game. A lot of the evidence is pointing to f11

f11 is town aligned

Well well well

- - - Post Merge - - -

Firstly, you can relax, f11 is town aligned

- - - Post Merge - - -

Secondly, I was shot at (obviously)

Well oops

If there is a framer, can they frame other mafia members(or themselves) to appear as town?

Probably Jacob if the answer is no

Well oops

If there is a framer, can they frame other mafia members(or themselves) to appear as town?

Probably Jacob if the answer is no

Going to decline answering this due to it having potential of confirming a player's alignment.

So, f11 should not be today's lynch. And we can hope it's a goon rather than a framer at play.

So... Jacob vs mog?

I want to read into this more tomorrow (it's late and I've a lab first thing) buuut. I found it weird when Mog said she had no action when Karen implied she was "important". When the one passive role I considered important has already died (Panda).

But I have trusted Jacob as a whole overall so IDK.

If I've made a mistake in here feel very free to say so.

If there is no framer, this means that scum lies in either mog, jacob or Bianca. In all honesty, I would order it from least likely in that order.

As a frequent host on here, I'd let a player frame themselves. So even if Ness won't confirm or deny that in his own game (and he may do it different from me) I would still consider it.

If I'm being completely honest, the fact that Mog actually went through the trouble to read back on every post after she was replaced in gives me heavy town vibes, most specifically PR vibes. Didn't wanna disclose my thought on that if I didn't have to/at night, but it seems pretty crucial at a time like this. Bianca has to be the last mafia.

That's a very good point.

It bothers me somewhat though that Karen said she was important when Mog said she had no action? Although it is KM so even green is important in this game. Agh.

Framer can't town frame

Also I think they roleblocked mog but mog isn't doctor so Sensai lived.

Lynch Jacob today, if not then Biana? Idk

Jacob are you doctor??

If I'm being completely honest, the fact that Mog actually went through the trouble to read back on every post after she was replaced in gives me heavy town vibes, most specifically PR vibes. Didn't wanna disclose my thought on that if I didn't have to/at night, but it seems pretty crucial at a time like this. Bianca has to be the last mafia.

I do agree with you on that part, but Bianca seemed like she hinted that she was Kingmaker yesterday or something? idk I see the most scum potential in her but its just weird.

Framer can't town frame

Also I think they roleblocked mog but mog isn't doctor so Sensai lived.

Lynch Jacob today, if not then Biana? Idk

Jacob are you doctor??

Tae was roleblocker and given that tae was modkilled, it means no action was sent out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back