Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't AtE when you're looking for sympathy or pity? I'm just annoyed that once again my activity is criticised (on day one none the less!) when I physically have not had time to post. And not because I've had a busy day but just for a regular sleep + school schedule. Things that everyone else should have going on too. Yet I always get singled out for being in a different time zone. It gets annoying.

My reads on you are not based on activity. My reads on Panda and glow are not either. I'm just guessing based on who I'm strong reading town so far where mafia are falling.

My reads on you are not based on activity. My reads on Panda and glow are not either. I'm just guessing based on who I'm strong reading town so far where mafia are falling.
Isn’t that still activity based but activity of folks who have actually posted?

If I had to lynch rn, it?s be Evan purely because his sus of ITYW seems off and he acts as a barometer for Tina?s alignment ina way that no other pair of players have yet.

@Tina it is seeking sympathy and is an attempt for people to lay off of you. and you kinda just spent your first ten posts in the last game saying that, and using it as an excuse to avoid being there for a ML, THEN used that fact as a cheap towncred grab by being like ?OMFG, Evan was obv town!?. So yes, there is AtE there, though the main thing here is that you?ve spent 20% of one Post, out of 3 posts actually scumhunting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Def overstated the Evan/Tina link, but y’all get the gist of it

If I had to lynch rn, it’s be Evan purely because his sus of ITYW seems off and he acts as a barometer for Tina’s alignment ina way that no other pair of players have yet.

@Tina it is seeking sympathy and is an attempt for people to lay off of you. and you kinda just spent your first ten posts in the last game saying that, and using it as an excuse to avoid being there for a ML, THEN used that fact as a cheap towncred grab by being like “OMFG, Evan was obv town!”. So yes, there is AtE there, though the main thing here is that you’ve spent 20% of one Post, out of 3 posts actually scumhunting

Cute guess, but no. I'm just annoyed because this happens so often to me. I don't want sympathy. I am not trying to get people to "lay off me". I've no team to protect this time around so I'm finally saying what is on my mind. And it feels pretty damn good to be honest.

Yeah pretty much

Trentothy... I see you still read me poorly in mafia like the olden days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cute guess, but no. I'm just annoyed because this happens so often to me. I don't want sympathy. I am not trying to get people to "lay off me". I've no team to protect this time around so I'm finally saying what is on my mind. And it feels pretty damn good to be honest.

Nobody buys it

If you wanna go off of trends of the last few games, if we lynched in the inactives we wouldve had a fair shot at hitting scum, rather than the poor choices we did make. So I am totally agreeing with trundle tbh
Usually I do say, basing off inactivity is bad. But I think done in the correct way it can be worthwhile in the context of how tbt games play out

And before you say stfu toads you are a survivor, no one wants town to start lynching scum quickly more than I do

Then what is on your mind besides that Tom feels out of character (not that I necessarily disagree with that). I know we’re only 200 posts/16 hours in, but still

I'm not saying we should lynch inactives at all. It's just the people I want to lynch happen to be less active. It's correlation not causation.

Then what is on your mind besides that Tom feels out of character (not that I necessarily disagree with that). I know we?re only 200 posts/16 hours in, but still

Well I've already ruined the approach I was going to take to this game (but didn't think anyone would make such a dumb statement as "she's 90% scum!") so I might as well.

- I think you were a bad choice of King. If you're scum it was a dangerous mistake. I think KM should have chosen someone of a "lower tier" as it were. Someone who if they had an agenda would be obvious. The only way I think I'd have any positive read on you after this day is if the person lynched flips red. And that's because I've no way of trusting a strong players D1 mislynch as genuine because I feel you (or glow, Tom, etc) could pull it off as scum.

- I think I believe Toads claim. I'm concerned at the amount of people who were interrogating / implying he was scum. Either way I don't think Toads himself would be a good lynch candidate for today.

- I feel kind of bad about blowing up at you and Aiden but I'm too stubborn / still too annoyed to apologise.

Anything more in depth than that will wait until after a bath. I need to clear my head a bit I think.

i don't believe toads claim and people are just swallowing it up somehow

maybe he's not lying about being third (doubt this) but he's hostile imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

i mean dolby you yourself lied about being neutral third when you were hostile

On a technicality, toads is a safe lynch for today if we have no other options by EOD (unlikely)

tbh what's bothering me here is that all of this blowup was over "90%" scum from Day 1. Overreact much? From someone like Tina, who (correct me if Im wrong, I havent played with her all that much) is generally levelheaded, this feels very outbursty from her normal play.

@lynching inactives, We should only resort to that if we can't find anything through day play, and to be playing around with that idea D1 16 hours in is ridiculous. I think Trundle's reason for FOSing the people he did was for coasting though, which is markedly different bc coasting also has the caveat of posting posts with very little substance, so idk how lynching inactives got brought up lol. idk if I agree with him on glow (how's she coasting more than some others?), but if Panda doesn't post soonish, her lurking for a while there seems pretty off. Don't want to lynch her until she contributes though, Tina and Waffles seems like much better prospects for me.

Kinda leaning town on Tina, her frustration seems to be genuine.

what does her frustration have to do with being town?

she can be frustrated as both alignments, that has nothing to do with whether or not she's town

- - - Post Merge - - -

did trundle call me maf somewhere bc i missed that lmao

If I was King today I would pick between Tina/Panda/glow. All the semi active (or inactive in Panda's case) soft posting is very strong set up for a coast. We seem to have a strong town front so far so I can imagine if there isn't conflict soon it'll be easy picks.

I think there is 2 mafia in the 3 people I listed above.
@glow here ya go mdude

what does her frustration have to do with being town?

she can be frustrated as both alignments, that has nothing to do with whether or not she's town

- - - Post Merge - - -

did trundle call me maf somewhere bc i missed that lmao

It's nothing against your playstyle, it's just from me crossing names off I don't think are scum and seeing who is left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back