• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling ☆ Wrapped Items ☆

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (91) +
___​

5 TBT for 7 wrapped items
10 TBT for 14 wrapped items

Don't post if the status says OFFLINE. Add my FC first. I'll be delivering items to your town (trying to get visitor badge). Please send the TBT after the trade. I will close this thread if I have no more presents.

Please leave your character's name, your town's name, and your FC if it isn't on display somewhere in your sidebar or signature. Also, like my posts so I know you ordered

• blindPersecutor
  • AkaneQ
  • GiantPenguinGod
  • Ably.Saucey
  • spoonfork
  • Bellxis
  • pinkpgg
  • BabyInATrenchcoat

I'm also selling hybrids for 5 TBT per visit. Follow me to the beaches, don't run off, and you're only allowed to get one pocketful of flowers per visit.

Last edited:
hello! I would like 1 order please!

Town: Stardew
Character: Akane
FC is the same as on the left ;)

Oh, sorry. Just making sure, written context isn't my strong suit.
In that case, could I get an order, please?
Fc is in my signature or the sidebar.

mayor: pinky
town: memes
fc: side bar

also, please for all that is holy dont judge my town T~T its embarassing atm cause im trying to force villagers in move in spots

- - - Post Merge - - -

added. also don't worry about me judging your town. my town is an absolute mess as well (which is why I'm selling these wrapped items in the first place)

okay thank you XD my gates are now open whenever youre ready!

Character: Dirk or Caitlyn, depends on who I am at the time, they're both me tho :)
Town: Wilson
FC can be located in the sidebar

When you come to my town I'll have to lead you to an open spot xD

Character: Dirk or Caitlyn, depends on who I am at the time, they're both me tho :)
Town: Wilson
FC can be located in the sidebar

When you come to my town I'll have to lead you to an open spot xD

mayor: pinky
town: memes
fc: side bar

also, please for all that is holy dont judge my town T~T its embarassing atm cause im trying to force villagers in move in spots

added. also don't worry about me judging your town. my town is an absolute mess as well (which is why I'm selling these wrapped items in the first place)

Back