• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Wrapped items containing bells, DLC, Sanrio items and more! (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the giveaway being really quiet, you can visit again before the 10 minute time limit. Please don't take more than two gifts per visit :)

Is it alright if I visit? :) I am on my way home from school! :D

I added you, let me know if I can visit (if this is still open/available) thank you in advance!

My mayor name is Armin
My town name is Darien

Could I visit? I've added you, so let me know :D

EDIT: Actually, I have to go for now but I'll try again later!

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot to change the title to closed before I left. It's open again now and there are also unwrapped items by the train station that are free as well. These are mostly new update items and you can take as many of those as you want :) Same rules apply otherwise.

Heya, i would like to come over ^_^. I already have you in my list from the last time i came over. I hope you don't mind having me again!

Heya, i would like to come over ^_^. I already have you in my list from the last time i came over. I hope you don't mind having me again!

Of course :) I don't mind at all. While it's not busy feel free to visit again without the wait.

- - - Post Merge - - -

K, I am working on add you right now, having some internet difficulties.

Okay no worries :)

Hi could I come by? My mayor's name is Jazmine and my town name is Kaccv :)

Hi! Can I come over? I'm mayor hailey of Austin but I won't be available for the next couple of hours because I don't have my 3ds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back