• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Wouldn't it be cool if...

Le Ham

now please I will accept the money-payment
Bells
Island
Espera
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Every single villager in your town was the same villager? Like every time you had a villager space open, you would get someone with a villager you already have to let you talk them into moving to your town? And you kept doing this until you had 10 copies of the same villager?

...That'd be an awesome effect for a creepy dream-town...

Every single villager in your town was the same villager? Like every time you had a villager space open, you would get someone with a villager you already have to let you talk them into moving to your town? And you kept doing this until you had 10 copies of the same villager?

...That'd be an awesome effect for a creepy dream-town...

It would be creepy. Especially with certain villagers, such as Coco

Would get boring right away though. o;

For some reason I am getting the feeling this isn't possible. Wouldn't we have seen this in a dream town by now? I am sure there is some thing in place to make it so a villager won't move in twice... But idk just my thoughts haha

Back