• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would you rather game!

this one, obviously

would you rather wrestle an aligator or a wild boar?

Alligator. Just seems cooler!

Would you rather be a cat or a dog if you were turned into an animal for the rest of your life?

The cone

Would you rather cycle through villagers to get your beloved dreamie back or get someone new?

Freeze...

Would you rather stay all day at home or spend your entire day out?

Freeze...

Would you rather stay all day at home or spend your entire day out?

At home

Would you rather be born rich without knowing your future or know that you will have a successful life.

Know that I will have a successful life

Would you rather be very good at one skill only or know a little bit of everything

Successful life. :)

Would you rather eat queso dip or spinach dip?

I barely ever eat anything requiring dips hahaha British peoples, bit I'd say spinach dip. Looks nicer.

Would you rather have lots of money with no friends or have lots of friends but no money?

Toughy, but I'd say lots of friends but no money.

Would you rather get lost in the middle of Middle Eastern dunes or get lost in the snowy mountains near Mount Everest.

Get lost in Mount Everest. :3
Would you rather...
Eat a Cat?
Eat a Dog?

cat, because then I'd get to sleep for 18 hours and jump super high. :)

would you rather eat food of the public restroom floor, or someones feet?

Would eat on the public restroom floor.
Would you rather...
Be a TBT mod?
Be a TBT admin?

Back