Votes: 28 50.9%
  • no

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • depends

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
no shes the bad kind of snooty and got an ugly name in my translation
bye becky

I've never had a chicken villager before, so I just put that it depends. If she gets on me nerves she gets the boot. Ya dig?

I've never had a chicken villager before but then I dont have a lot of snooties.. so Im willing to at least try her ^^

I didn't like her that much when she was in my town. Even though all snooty characters are the same I felt like she was extra snooty?

Yes I think I would, I'm trying to get over hating the chicken villagers and snooties are one of my favourite personality types!

i like chicken villagers! goose is cute, but becky is a snooty type which i hate. if her eyes were a bit more normal (so they arent in constant im better than you mode) and if they make her an uchi or a peppy, i might give her a try

She was my neighbor in my first town and despite liking her design, i couldn't stand her! lol,

especially since she was always talking trash about my wifey, Deirdre. As soon as she pinged I said goodBYE.

my new snooty is so sweet. I have no ragrets!

Last edited:
It depends on my towns theme honestly, if I was going for more of an animal farm style than yes I'd have her in my town but my theme as of now is kawaii, fluffy, pink, girly and I already have mapped out the villagers I'm seeking

Back