• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Would love to meet new people who havn't time traveled

Johnny cypher

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey guys, I time traveled in previous games.

No judgement but I feel like it kinda ruins the magic and wanting to meet people who are taking island life nice n slow. Whos down with that? Would like people to send letters too and chat at campfires with

hey! i'm a previous time traveler as well, but i decided that for this game i would be taking it nice and slow :) i'm really enjoying it so far and i love the feeling of anticipation knowing what's going to happen once the new day rolls over

Hello!
Previous time traveller also here. Frankly I love the slow life on my island. Opening up the game every morning just feels much more exciting now and actually having to wait for the things you order or for things to be constructed just feels much more real and like it has an impact on your island life. I'm v happy to see others deciding and feeling the same about this :D

hey! i also don't time travel and prefer to take the game as it comes everyday :) can i add you?

sure! go ahead :) feel free to add me on discord xireu#4200 if you're on there as well~ im much more active there but i check here frequently too

my fc is 2375-9998-5772

Last edited:
My friend code is 5373-2371-2823

Whats the best way to let people on your friends list know that your gates open???

You guys can add me too! I don't time travel and really like not having my experience spoiled yet :)

Coming week I will be on and off a lot!
I'm from Europe btw, so keep that in mind regarding the timezone:)

Sure thing! You guys can add me and message me on here or on discord - mona#2272
my fc: 4103-3887-5023

I live in the S. Hemisphere and haven't time traveled! PM me if you would like to visit/friend request me ^-^

I’ve been finding way too much stuff to do every day so I’m not time traveling. Anybody who wants to can add me. I’m going to try to have my gates open when I’m not going on mystery tours or checking out other people’s islands.

I think time traveling ruins the pace of the game, so I am not doing that, and there's a lot of stuff to do even on early game, so yeah fell free to add me guys! I am working hard on my island, but I never plan to time travel at all.

Added everyone! I won't be time traveling at all.
Northern Hemisphere, time zone is EDT (EST).

Feel free to add me! ^^

Last edited:
Timeskipping have always ruined it for me in previous games so I'm gonna avoid any TT this time around. :)

Feel free to add me, Switch code is in the sidebar. Northern hemisphere; GMT+1.

Previous time traveller because I was an impatient kid when I started playing who didn't understand the game! Nothing against time travellers, but it ruins it for me. I like to take thing slow and play the game the way it was intended - there's plenty to do. Will add people when I get a moment. Feel free to add me. Here's a link to a discord server I've made for non time travellers, let's keep it small so it's not too crowded (8-15 ish people?) With being stuck at home at the moment as many people are I'd love to voice chat with some people and get to know each other whilst we play ACNH together. https://discord.gg/sAXrjz

Time zone = GMT, in the northern hemisphere (live in the UK). I don't usually play very late at night/very very early in the morning but I'm on throughout the day quite a lot especially Saturdays.

I'm mostly looking for people who want to voice chat as the in-game texting is very tedious and annoying (but it's ok if you don't want to!)

I don't think I've ever TT'd in my life!! :eek: Other than to travel to the correct time, that is! <3 It's nice taking it slow paced though the first day I really did want to skip ahead!

Hello all! I will not be time traveling in this game. Have really been enjoying the slow life and more importantly each reward is more rewarding when no time travel is done.
I'd love to add all of you!
Playing on the West coast, PST

My FC is 6162-4424-4918
Feel free to add me :)

Last edited:
I'd love to play alongside people on the same timeline and check in. I'm on the west coast. Usually I hop online around the different periods each day. There's apples and oranges in it, for it what it's worth!

My friend code is SW-4346-9420-4426.
Jump on the little Discord for this group if you would like to voice chat! https://discord.gg/sAXrjz

Last edited:
Back