• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Worth of villagers in bell tree bells?

omelete

Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
How much is each villager worth in bell tree bells?I was not sure were to post this ,but I could not find any resource on how much is a good price for bell tree bells. The worth of each tier is what I am hoping to learn.

as abelsister said, it varies from seller to buyer. for example i like to sell tier ones at 100-180 TBT, but i've seen others sell them from 150-400 (yes, 400 tbt). it rarely goes up that high, but i've seen marshal go for 350-400 lately, but it'll probably go down lower. tier twos are usually 100-150 i think, i sell them at 60-80. by looking around at cycling, selling, and the LF thread, you can probably see how much your dreamy will cost. good luck finding/selling villagers!

Back