• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

▲▼▲ WonderK's GFX Gallery ▲▼▲

I'm actually tempted to take a MyLittlePony picture and make it gritty and eerie. Just for the "lulz".

oh ive seen plenty of that. it might be kinda yawn by now. ): but see if you can do one thats different! aka, dont use pinkie pie or rainbow dash because thats all you see from the cupcakes fic
i know youre creative enough, so go for it :D

oh ive seen plenty of that. it might be kinda yawn by now. ): but see if you can do one thats different! aka, dont use pinkie pie or rainbow dash because thats all you see from the cupcakes fic
i know youre creative enough, so go for it :D

I don't even know who those characters are. I literally know nothing about MLP.

I don't even know who those characters are. I literally know nothing about MLP.

OH LMFAO
WeLP
man do w/e u feel
im hankerin some slendy just because im a sucker for creepypasta??? im dumb idc

Yeah, don't know about the MLP thing. They do it all the time already.

Request for aries
Shyoko.png

Didn't see her request before I closed my shop. I used the liquefy tool. Looks good enough but I need more practice with it.

Last edited:
@sorrynotsorry: Thanks.

@Crazy-Gamer: I've done some other creepy signatures as well.

Last edited:
HELLOOOOOOOO SCARECROW MY LOVE <333333333 endless smooches 4 da scarebae

Just smudging. Didn't add any effects or outside sources. Was bored while watching some news so I fiddled with this for a while.

SmudgesGumi.png

Last edited:
Just smudging. Didn't add any effects or outside sources. Was bored while watching some news so I fiddled with this for a while.

2j0k2o6.png

Your smuding is really good! I'm still trying to master it! :D

I looooooooove your strangers with candy banner! Your work is bad-ass :blush: the good kind!

Took and abandoned classroom stock and turned into a zombie scenario.
6nta28.png

Original:
1z14mmg.png

This looks great, I love seeing some regular picture turned horror, very amazingly done.

I hope in the far future to really excel with Photoshopping cool scenarios and GFX, a thing in the works.

@ITookYourWaffles: Not taking requests at the moment.

Thanks for the comments guys. Alright. This is the LAST time I'll post some eerie. I know you guys are getting sick of it.

Original:
BurningCityORG.jpg

Zombie apocalypse:
BurningCity.png

I had a load of fun making this. It took me about an hour 1/2. The zombie sprites are from Metal Slug 3.

Last edited:
Back