▲▼▲ WonderK's GFX Gallery ▲▼▲

I'm actually tempted to take a MyLittlePony picture and make it gritty and eerie. Just for the "lulz".

oh ive seen plenty of that. it might be kinda yawn by now. ): but see if you can do one thats different! aka, dont use pinkie pie or rainbow dash because thats all you see from the cupcakes fic
i know youre creative enough, so go for it :D

oh ive seen plenty of that. it might be kinda yawn by now. ): but see if you can do one thats different! aka, dont use pinkie pie or rainbow dash because thats all you see from the cupcakes fic
i know youre creative enough, so go for it :D

I don't even know who those characters are. I literally know nothing about MLP.

I don't even know who those characters are. I literally know nothing about MLP.

OH LMFAO
WeLP
man do w/e u feel
im hankerin some slendy just because im a sucker for creepypasta??? im dumb idc

Yeah, don't know about the MLP thing. They do it all the time already.

Request for aries
Shyoko.png

Didn't see her request before I closed my shop. I used the liquefy tool. Looks good enough but I need more practice with it.

Last edited:
@sorrynotsorry: Thanks.

@Crazy-Gamer: I've done some other creepy signatures as well.

Last edited:
HELLOOOOOOOO SCARECROW MY LOVE <333333333 endless smooches 4 da scarebae

Just smudging. Didn't add any effects or outside sources. Was bored while watching some news so I fiddled with this for a while.

SmudgesGumi.png

Last edited:
Just smudging. Didn't add any effects or outside sources. Was bored while watching some news so I fiddled with this for a while.

2j0k2o6.png

Your smuding is really good! I'm still trying to master it! :D

I looooooooove your strangers with candy banner! Your work is bad-ass :blush: the good kind!

Took and abandoned classroom stock and turned into a zombie scenario.
6nta28.png

Original:
1z14mmg.png

This looks great, I love seeing some regular picture turned horror, very amazingly done.

I hope in the far future to really excel with Photoshopping cool scenarios and GFX, a thing in the works.

@ITookYourWaffles: Not taking requests at the moment.

Thanks for the comments guys. Alright. This is the LAST time I'll post some eerie. I know you guys are getting sick of it.

Original:
BurningCityORG.jpg

Zombie apocalypse:
BurningCity.png

I had a load of fun making this. It took me about an hour 1/2. The zombie sprites are from Metal Slug 3.

Last edited:
Back