• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist

One of my villagers, bonbon has a dice stereo. If nobody else offers the stereo, I might be able to get it for you, but I would definitely see if someone else offers bc it?s a long shot. :)

I have for you the blossoming dress, shirtdress, spring kimono, braided wig,pink sneakers,yellow rain boots, and bun wig for free

Oh wow! Of course! Sorry for replying late, I had to eat food ^_^"

- - - Post Merge - - -

One of my villagers, bonbon has a dice stereo. If nobody else offers the stereo, I might be able to get it for you, but I would definitely see if someone else offers bc it’s a long shot. :)

Oki doki! Ty for the offer!

Oh wow! Of course! Sorry for replying late, I had to eat food ^_^"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oki doki! Ty for the offer!

That's cool. Please let me know when your gate is open. MY fc is in my sidebar and it will be Richard from Newton visiting.

Order? I though you had everything you mentioned?(or did you mean order from Reese?)

I meant more items from your list. I just ordered the candy jar, candy machine,colorful wheel, dice stereo, dessert case,ironing set, loom,mama polar bear, painting set,rainbow screen and ranch chair. They will be ready when the mail shows up tomorrow

I meant more items from your list. I just ordered the candy jar, candy machine,colorful wheel, dice stereo, dessert case,ironing set, loom,mama polar bear, painting set,rainbow screen and ranch chair. They will be ready when the mail shows up tomorrow

Oh okay! Thank you! ^_^

Hey, I got the dice stereo (imagine that). But it looks like PrayingMantis10 has you covered, so that?s good!

Whoosh~ A bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anybody would rather visit Reese's RV than get tbt, the offer's up all day!

hi again :) i can get you most of the furniture sets if you want, but only available to trade later tonight

alpine, rococo, regal, minimalist and kiddie

Back