• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying WISHLIST

Hi Catto :D I have/can order these items. Would 5 tbt per alright with you about DLC RV stuff ( donut cushion & sushi benchi )?
donut cushion
sushi bench
labrador ornament

arched brick floor
cafe-curtain wall
cash tray
cup cake
cutting-board set
durian flower baket
fancy display case
fruit drink
garden tools
glass teapot
ice-cream display
pile of cash
single rose
tart

sloppy tv
sloppy wall
bue ogre mask
rice cake
shaved-ice lamp
cosmos fan
flower bouquet
pansy table
tulip dresser
honeybee chest
snail clock
stag-beetle chair

aurora screen

I can get you the mountain and candy house :blush:

great!! does 3 TBT each sound good to you? Making a total of 6 TBT

Hi Catto :D I have/can order these items. Would 5 tbt per alright with you about DLC RV stuff ( donut cushion & sushi benchi )?
donut cushion
sushi bench
labrador ornament

arched brick floor
cafe-curtain wall
cash tray
cup cake
cutting-board set
durian flower baket
fancy display case
fruit drink
garden tools
glass teapot
ice-cream display
pile of cash
single rose
tart

sloppy tv
sloppy wall
bue ogre mask
rice cake
shaved-ice lamp
cosmos fan
flower bouquet
pansy table
tulip dresser
honeybee chest
snail clock
stag-beetle chair

aurora screen

Hello!! it's 30 items in total, I don't have 150 TBT on me rn, but I could get some more if you have some patience. Also I was thinking that I could buy 20 items from you for 5 TBT each and the other 10 for 3 TBT each, that would make a total of 130 TBT.

Hello!! it's 30 items in total, I don't have 150 TBT on me rn, but I could get some more if you have some patience. Also I was thinking that I could buy 20 items from you for 5 TBT each and the other 10 for 3 TBT each, that would make a total of 130 TBT.
Ah, no I meant, 5 tbt each just for those 2 items from Filly's van ( 7-11 items ). And Aurora Screen is re-orderable, it's no charge. So I believe in total should be 91 tbt. And let's round it down to 90. That was what I meant. Sorry for making you confused! ^^; Would that work with you? Let me know. :D
Also, I'm not available right now, just woke up. How long will you be here today?

Ah, no I meant, 5 tbt each just for those 2 items from Filly's van ( 7-11 items ). And Aurora Screen is re-orderable, it's no charge. So I believe in total should be 91 tbt. And let's round it down to 90. That was what I meant. Sorry for making you confused! ^^; Would that work with you? Let me know. :D
Also, I'm not available right now, just woke up. How long will you be here today?

90 it's perfect!! don't worry~
I'll be on most of the day today, just vm whenever you're ready.

Hey! I have the sloppy items you are looking for n.n

VM me so we can set up a time to trade, it doesn't matter who's town!

Hey! I have the sloppy items you are looking for n.n

VM me so we can set up a time to trade, it doesn't matter who's town!

That's great!! I just need the sloppy bed and the sloppy carpet. Does 2 TBT each sound good to you? I'll vm you right away

Are you free in a few minutes? I need to sort some things and update my wishlist

I will!! thanks~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!! does 3TBT for it sounds fair to you?

sure. whats your Timezone?

sure. whats your Timezone?

I honest to god have no idea, hehe, google says it's GMT-3, whatever that means ^^; I don't know if that's useful to you, i see that there's other ways to write it. I'm going to be on for a while now if you have time rn.

Back