Buying WISHLIST

Hi Catto :D I have/can order these items. Would 5 tbt per alright with you about DLC RV stuff ( donut cushion & sushi benchi )?
donut cushion
sushi bench
labrador ornament

arched brick floor
cafe-curtain wall
cash tray
cup cake
cutting-board set
durian flower baket
fancy display case
fruit drink
garden tools
glass teapot
ice-cream display
pile of cash
single rose
tart

sloppy tv
sloppy wall
bue ogre mask
rice cake
shaved-ice lamp
cosmos fan
flower bouquet
pansy table
tulip dresser
honeybee chest
snail clock
stag-beetle chair

aurora screen

I can get you the mountain and candy house :blush:

great!! does 3 TBT each sound good to you? Making a total of 6 TBT

Hi Catto :D I have/can order these items. Would 5 tbt per alright with you about DLC RV stuff ( donut cushion & sushi benchi )?
donut cushion
sushi bench
labrador ornament

arched brick floor
cafe-curtain wall
cash tray
cup cake
cutting-board set
durian flower baket
fancy display case
fruit drink
garden tools
glass teapot
ice-cream display
pile of cash
single rose
tart

sloppy tv
sloppy wall
bue ogre mask
rice cake
shaved-ice lamp
cosmos fan
flower bouquet
pansy table
tulip dresser
honeybee chest
snail clock
stag-beetle chair

aurora screen

Hello!! it's 30 items in total, I don't have 150 TBT on me rn, but I could get some more if you have some patience. Also I was thinking that I could buy 20 items from you for 5 TBT each and the other 10 for 3 TBT each, that would make a total of 130 TBT.

Hello!! it's 30 items in total, I don't have 150 TBT on me rn, but I could get some more if you have some patience. Also I was thinking that I could buy 20 items from you for 5 TBT each and the other 10 for 3 TBT each, that would make a total of 130 TBT.
Ah, no I meant, 5 tbt each just for those 2 items from Filly's van ( 7-11 items ). And Aurora Screen is re-orderable, it's no charge. So I believe in total should be 91 tbt. And let's round it down to 90. That was what I meant. Sorry for making you confused! ^^; Would that work with you? Let me know. :D
Also, I'm not available right now, just woke up. How long will you be here today?

Ah, no I meant, 5 tbt each just for those 2 items from Filly's van ( 7-11 items ). And Aurora Screen is re-orderable, it's no charge. So I believe in total should be 91 tbt. And let's round it down to 90. That was what I meant. Sorry for making you confused! ^^; Would that work with you? Let me know. :D
Also, I'm not available right now, just woke up. How long will you be here today?

90 it's perfect!! don't worry~
I'll be on most of the day today, just vm whenever you're ready.

Hey! I have the sloppy items you are looking for n.n

VM me so we can set up a time to trade, it doesn't matter who's town!

Hey! I have the sloppy items you are looking for n.n

VM me so we can set up a time to trade, it doesn't matter who's town!

That's great!! I just need the sloppy bed and the sloppy carpet. Does 2 TBT each sound good to you? I'll vm you right away

Are you free in a few minutes? I need to sort some things and update my wishlist

I will!! thanks~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!! does 3TBT for it sounds fair to you?

sure. whats your Timezone?

sure. whats your Timezone?

I honest to god have no idea, hehe, google says it's GMT-3, whatever that means ^^; I don't know if that's useful to you, i see that there's other ways to write it. I'm going to be on for a while now if you have time rn.

Back