• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying wishlist stuff

mob

( ^q^ )
Bells
Switch
4021-1281-7454
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Green Candy
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (179) +
  • Ironwood Low Table ( diy )​
  • Manga Library Wall (diy)​
  • Beekeeper's Hive (diy)​
  • Mom's Tea Cozy
  • Kotatsu
  • Plain Wooden Shop Sign (diy)​
  • Lucky Cats (any color)​
  • Zen-Style Stone (diy)​
  • Green-Leaf Pile (diy)​
  • Pink Candy Machine
  • Birthday Cake​
  • Fluffy Rug

Last edited:
Do you want the DIY recipes or just the items? I have an extra plain wooden shop sign diy and I can make beekeeperhives

hey! are you still looking for a kotatsu and mom's tea cozy? :) i can also make you an ironwood low table but don't have the diy

hey! are you still looking for a kotatsu and mom's tea cozy? :) i can also make you an ironwood low table but don't have the diy
yes i am! how many nmt would u like
Post automatically merged:

Do you want the DIY recipes or just the items? I have an extra plain wooden shop sign diy and I can make beekeeperhives
looking for the diys pref ^___^

yes i am! how many nmt would u like
Post automatically merged:

looking for the diys pref ^___^
3 nmt for the tea cozy and 1 for the kotatsu? would you like the ironwood item or no? :)

I've got a beekeepers hive diy for sale! 1 NMT? :giggle:

Send me a dodo code to drop off! :giggle:

OK dms are going out now, sorry guys for being late.

Hi! I unfortunately don't have a extra recipe, but I can craft a Zen-style stone and give it to you if you want. If you only want the recipe, that's totally fine i understand :)

Back