• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying wishlist stuff

mob

( ^q^ )
Bells
Switch
4021-1281-7454
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Green Candy
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (179) +
  • Ironwood Low Table ( diy )​
  • Manga Library Wall (diy)​
  • Beekeeper's Hive (diy)​
  • Mom's Tea Cozy
  • Kotatsu
  • Plain Wooden Shop Sign (diy)​
  • Lucky Cats (any color)​
  • Zen-Style Stone (diy)​
  • Green-Leaf Pile (diy)​
  • Pink Candy Machine
  • Birthday Cake​
  • Fluffy Rug

Last edited:
Do you want the DIY recipes or just the items? I have an extra plain wooden shop sign diy and I can make beekeeperhives

hey! are you still looking for a kotatsu and mom's tea cozy? :) i can also make you an ironwood low table but don't have the diy

hey! are you still looking for a kotatsu and mom's tea cozy? :) i can also make you an ironwood low table but don't have the diy
yes i am! how many nmt would u like
Post automatically merged:

Do you want the DIY recipes or just the items? I have an extra plain wooden shop sign diy and I can make beekeeperhives
looking for the diys pref ^___^

yes i am! how many nmt would u like
Post automatically merged:

looking for the diys pref ^___^
3 nmt for the tea cozy and 1 for the kotatsu? would you like the ironwood item or no? :)

I've got a beekeepers hive diy for sale! 1 NMT? :giggle:

Send me a dodo code to drop off! :giggle:

OK dms are going out now, sorry guys for being late.

Hi! I unfortunately don't have a extra recipe, but I can craft a Zen-style stone and give it to you if you want. If you only want the recipe, that's totally fine i understand :)

Back