Buying Wishlist-Paying in TBT and IGB

Edit: Nice. Decided to sell what I had for you instead of paying attention to what I was doing! Sorry DDD:

Last edited:
I have:
-air conditioner
-alarm clock
amethyst tee
black katana
blue ribbon
(for now I'll add more later)

I have
- acid washed pants
- afternoon tea set
- blue cap
- blue ribbon
- bunk bed
- leaf umbrella
- tasseled loafers
- yellow rain boots

Yes that sounds good. After we do this I can check off what I have and can trade with the other people who posted here (to avoid getting duplicates) When can you trade?

It'll take about an hour to order everything and get it outta the mail. I'll let you know when I have everything.

I have:
-air conditioner
-alarm clock
amethyst tee
black katana
blue ribbon
(for now I'll add more later)

I have the blue ribbon and the black katana, how much were you thinking?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Checking what I can offer..

Here's the list c: i've got no idea about price.
http://moridb.com/catalogs/4IYHj9qn54

I have the ana. model, baby panda, basketball shoes, basketball tank, black rain boots, blue down jacket, coat hanger, deluxe range, dishwasher, dolly,electric kettle, foosball table, kitchen, corner, kitchen sink, lava lamp, leaf umbrella,lunch tray, mama panda, merry go around, pickle jar, pine bonsai, plum bonsai, refrigerator, skeleton, and the werewolf hood. But how much for the rest?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have
- acid washed pants
- afternoon tea set
- blue cap
- blue ribbon
- bunk bed
- leaf umbrella
- tasseled loafers
- yellow rain boots

I have the tea set, blue ribbon, and leaf umbrella. How much for the rest?

hello, i can get you any orderable item for 5 tbt each, message me if you'd like me to order any of them

Dang 5TBT per orderable is a lot? That's NORMALLY what regular unorderable cost like street pass or pics.. I'd say 2tbt per orderable is fine but dang hey whatever floats your boat. But especially if buying a lot of orderables 5TBT is a lot in total for a large quantity oder.

Dang 5TBT per orderable is a lot? That's NORMALLY what regular unorderable cost like street pass or pics.. I'd say 2tbt per orderable is fine but dang hey whatever floats your boat. But especially if buying a lot of orderables 5TBT is a lot in total for a large quantity oder.

I will admit that it is a lot, but I haven't heard back from anyone who offered items and I really need these items asap

Last edited:
I will admit that it is a lot, but I haven't heard back from anyone who offered items and I really need these items asap

i'll see what i have and charge just 2tbt even if an unorderable, i've got massive cleaning to do with items that sit there and collect dust

Back