• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wishlist! Needing lots of gardening items!♡

Hi! I can get you the:

Aurora screen
All of the kiddie stuff
K.K. Etude
Petal parasol
Princess dresser
Princess wall
Princess carpet
Princess clock
Sweets dresser

May I visit Toby & Chelsea's RVs? :)

Hi! I can get you the:

Aurora screen
All of the kiddie stuff
K.K. Etude
Petal parasol
Princess dresser
Princess wall
Princess carpet
Princess clock
Sweets dresser

May I visit Toby & Chelsea's RVs? :)

Sure! That'll be great but I don't need the kiddie set I'm getting that from some else! Are you free now? c:

Hi! I have 10x orange roses and 1x purple rose, I can sell you as many as you like for 1 TBT each!

Last edited:
I have six azalea starts, two pink hydrangeas and I also have five pink lilies. Let me know if you're interested in making an offer!

The crown! 5tbt is 1mil (which is how much it costs) so i can do 5tbt :lemon:

Game bells preferred, please. I don't know how much things are valued at but I trust a reasonable offer.

Last edited:
Do you accept igb?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I didn't know! 5 tbt is fine c:

Just to make sure, its the cute small crown right, and not the large one? or vise versa :lemon: (i have both, just checking) I'll be free in around 12 hours? its half nine at night right now and i have work tomorrow :lemon:

Game bells preferred, please. I don't know how much things are valued at but I trust a reasonable offer.

Great! Would 50k igb be alright then? I don't know how much items are valued as well but I hope this is enough!

If you can do a full bag of 99k bells we'll call it a deal. :) I'll go ahead and add you, if you think that's reasonable come on over to my town to pick up your things.

Back