K.K. Etude
Petal parasol
Princess dresser
Princess wall
Princess carpet
Princess clock
Sweets dresser

May I visit Toby & Chelsea's RVs? :)

Sure! That'll be great but I don't need the kiddie set I'm getting that from some else! Are you free now? c:

Hi! I have 10x orange roses and 1x purple rose, I can sell you as many as you like for 1 TBT each!

Last edited:
I have six azalea starts, two pink hydrangeas and I also have five pink lilies. Let me know if you're interested in making an offer!

The crown! 5tbt is 1mil (which is how much it costs) so i can do 5tbt :lemon:

Game bells preferred, please. I don't know how much things are valued at but I trust a reasonable offer.

Last edited:
Do you accept igb?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I didn't know! 5 tbt is fine c:

Just to make sure, its the cute small crown right, and not the large one? or vise versa :lemon: (i have both, just checking) I'll be free in around 12 hours? its half nine at night right now and i have work tomorrow :lemon:

Game bells preferred, please. I don't know how much things are valued at but I trust a reasonable offer.

Great! Would 50k igb be alright then? I don't know how much items are valued as well but I hope this is enough!

If you can do a full bag of 99k bells we'll call it a deal. :) I'll go ahead and add you, if you think that's reasonable come on over to my town to pick up your things.

Back