Buying Wishlist! Needing lots of gardening items!♡

Hi!!! I have the Kiki and Lala dress, princess cage, princess chair, princess dresser, princess lamp, and lots of purple roses. How many purple roses are you seeking? I think I have 10-20 of them.

I'll sell the clothes and furniture for 3 TBT each, but I'll sell the purple roses for 2 TBT each.

My gates are open, friend, just waiting for you to swing by. Everything is right by the station for you.

Sure thing! I was waiting on someone else for the past 2 hours but I think they went offline :(

Pick up or drop off?

I didn't even see that you had replied back I'm sorry but I can come and pick them up! c:

Hi!!! I have the Kiki and Lala dress, princess cage, princess chair, princess dresser, princess lamp, and lots of purple roses. How many purple roses are you seeking? I think I have 10-20 of them.

I'll sell the clothes and furniture for 3 TBT each, but I'll sell the purple roses for 2 TBT each.

is this a good trade? do you want my things, or no?

I have a bunch of bushes and saplings (both normal and cedar) that I'm selling for 2 tbt each if that interests you?

Could I buy 3 white azalea bushes please? c:

Yeah for sure! That'd be 6 tbt. I can't trade atm though, so could I VM you/post here again when I can?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy 3 white azalea bushes please? c:

Yeah for sure! That'd be 6 tbt. I can't trade atm though, so could I VM you/post here again when I can?

Back