• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist! Needing lots of gardening items!♡

Hi! I can get you the apple, Jacob's ladder, orange, pear, pink carnation, princess cage, princess chair, princess dresser, and princess lamp. I might also have the headband but I'll have to double-check. I also have purple roses!!!

I'll give you a basket of fruit for each flower or furniture item you get. 3 TBT per flower or furniture sound fair?

Hi! I can get you the apple, Jacob's ladder, orange, pear, pink carnation, princess cage, princess chair, princess dresser, and princess lamp. I might also have the headband but I'll have to double-check. I also have purple roses!!!

I'll give you a basket of fruit for each flower or furniture item you get. 3 TBT per flower or furniture sound fair?

I already had gotten the fruit but that sounds fair! How many carniations and roses do you have?

Hello, get you the crown & harp. The crown 3 TBT and the harp for free, how does that sound?

Hello, I have 3 orange roses, one pink hydrangea start, and one sapling. I also have atleast 4 pink roses if you like to have some. I don't really understand the prices, so I will let you decide ^~^

Hello, get you the crown & harp. The crown 3 TBT and the harp for free, how does that sound?
That sounds great! Are you free now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I have 3 orange roses, one pink hydrangea start, and one sapling. I also have atleast 4 pink roses if you like to have some. I don't really understand the prices, so I will let you decide ^~^
Would 50k igb be alright? If you want tbt instead tell me c:

Hello! If you're interested, I have:
3 x pink lillies
3 x pink Hydrangea
3 x pink azalea
2 x white azalea
10 x purple roses
-bandage
-game shelf
-K. K. Lullaby
-Stale cupcakes

I can get you~aurora screen, badage, bathrobe, game shelf, harp, Kiddie(bookcase, chair, couch, dresser, table), spring blossom, stale cupcake, tiara hair

Does 20 TBT sound alright to you?
Could you go lower please? I don't really have much tbt on me atm I'm sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you~aurora screen, badage, bathrobe, game shelf, harp, Kiddie(bookcase, chair, couch, dresser, table), spring blossom, stale cupcake, tiara hair
That would be great! Would you be okay with accepting igb?

I can order you
K.K. stroll
Two days ago
Aurora screen
Harp
Game shelf
Kiddie bookcase
Kiddie chair
Kiddie couch

1 cedar sapling
1 white azelea starting

Last edited:
I'm going to have to get the items tomorrow, if thats alright? And Let me know if the items i said I can get you, you already got.

Back