Buying Wishlist! Needing lots of gardening items!♡

Hi! I can get you the apple, Jacob's ladder, orange, pear, pink carnation, princess cage, princess chair, princess dresser, and princess lamp. I might also have the headband but I'll have to double-check. I also have purple roses!!!

I'll give you a basket of fruit for each flower or furniture item you get. 3 TBT per flower or furniture sound fair?

Hi! I can get you the apple, Jacob's ladder, orange, pear, pink carnation, princess cage, princess chair, princess dresser, and princess lamp. I might also have the headband but I'll have to double-check. I also have purple roses!!!

I'll give you a basket of fruit for each flower or furniture item you get. 3 TBT per flower or furniture sound fair?

I already had gotten the fruit but that sounds fair! How many carniations and roses do you have?

Hello, get you the crown & harp. The crown 3 TBT and the harp for free, how does that sound?

Hello, I have 3 orange roses, one pink hydrangea start, and one sapling. I also have atleast 4 pink roses if you like to have some. I don't really understand the prices, so I will let you decide ^~^

Hello, get you the crown & harp. The crown 3 TBT and the harp for free, how does that sound?
That sounds great! Are you free now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I have 3 orange roses, one pink hydrangea start, and one sapling. I also have atleast 4 pink roses if you like to have some. I don't really understand the prices, so I will let you decide ^~^
Would 50k igb be alright? If you want tbt instead tell me c:

Hello! If you're interested, I have:
3 x pink lillies
3 x pink Hydrangea
3 x pink azalea
2 x white azalea
10 x purple roses
-bandage
-game shelf
-K. K. Lullaby
-Stale cupcakes

I can get you~aurora screen, badage, bathrobe, game shelf, harp, Kiddie(bookcase, chair, couch, dresser, table), spring blossom, stale cupcake, tiara hair

Does 20 TBT sound alright to you?
Could you go lower please? I don't really have much tbt on me atm I'm sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you~aurora screen, badage, bathrobe, game shelf, harp, Kiddie(bookcase, chair, couch, dresser, table), spring blossom, stale cupcake, tiara hair
That would be great! Would you be okay with accepting igb?

I can order you
K.K. stroll
Two days ago
Aurora screen
Harp
Game shelf
Kiddie bookcase
Kiddie chair
Kiddie couch

1 cedar sapling
1 white azelea starting

Last edited:
I'm going to have to get the items tomorrow, if thats alright? And Let me know if the items i said I can get you, you already got.

Back