Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

I have the cupcake, umbrella stand, and light breakfast in my trading thread if you are interested in them.

It was for 4 tbt each, right? I'll pass for now. I just ordered a bunch of flowers so I need to save up more tbt at the moment. I'll let you know when I still need them though :)

Alright. I have 24-hour-shop counter, afternoon-tea set, shaved-ice lamp and funky wig.
Do you any have price in mind?
Also, I'll bring all orderable items in your wishlist as freebie when we trade.

Would 3 tbt each be fine? Just let me know if you want more :D I'm not sure what they're really worth.
And that's so kind of you. Thank you so much ; u;<3 !!

Would 3 tbt each be fine? Just let me know if you want more :D I'm not sure what they're really worth.
And that's so kind of you. Thank you so much ; u;<3 !!

3 tbt is a bit too low for shop counter and shaved ice lamp as they're unorderable DLC and not in any WA vans. If you'd rather spend IGB, 900k + amazing painting for all? Would that work?

3 tbt is a bit too low for shop counter and shaved ice lamp as they're unorderable DLC and not in any WA vans. If you'd rather spend IGB, 900k + amazing painting for all? Would that work?

Oh I see! Would you like 5-8 for each dlc item then? If it's still not enough, just let me know c: (or if you actually have a price in mind then feel free to let me know as well). I can add in the amazing painting too ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man I just double checked and my amazing painting was a fake ) :
I'm so sorry

Last edited:
Oh I see! Would you like 5-8 for each dlc item then? If it's still not enough, just let me know c: (or if you actually have a price in mind then feel free to let me know as well). I can add in the amazing painting too ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man I just double checked and my amazing painting was a fake ) :
I'm so sorry

Hey sorry for the delaaaay! Something came up and I gotta take my family to somewhere now! uwu
Yes, so 20 tbt for all those 3 + wig please if okay.
I'll post here when I'm back and everything ready for you, probably a few more hours later!
And no worries about painting, thank you for checking if it's legit.

It's alright. :D and sure! 20 tbt would be fine with me. Thank you so much <3
Just VM me when ready!

Hiya, on hand I have:
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table
Paper Lantern
Sunrise Lamp

For your:
Kadomatsu
Kagamimochi
Samgyetang
K.K. Music (as much as you'll order me, I can pay the difference)

Hiya, on hand I have:
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table
Paper Lantern
Sunrise Lamp

For your:
Kadomatsu
Kagamimochi
Samgyetang
K.K. Music (as much as you'll order me, I can pay the difference)

Hi! Someone has already offered to give me those items a while ago but if you'd like, I can sell you those items for 1 tbt each?

Sure, they on hand or are you ordering them?

I'll be ordering them but I'll be time traveling so it won't take too long. :)
I can give you all three K.K. music from my catalog (Oasis, Bazaar, Spring Blossom)

Last edited:
Oh cool sounds good, just lmk when you are ready, and don't get lost in time.

Back