Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

Hello! I currently have a trench coat and Spring Blossoms, as well as 2 Pink Carnations. Are you still needing these?

bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya, are you on?

Oh no did I miss you again? It seems like you're on when it's early morning in my time ;v;
I'll be online for the whole day again. You can PM me your sched if I miss you again today.

I'm so sorry about this

Last edited:
I'm still here, if you're able to get your items at the moment?

I don't think we made a price, you can choose though, I really don't mind. So also about the items, do you still need all of them? Just making sure in case you got one of the items from someone else. To remind myself, the items were Holly x3, party wall, patchwork sofa, pinic table, paper wall lamp, and the spring bollosom song.

I don't think we made a price, you can choose though, I really don't mind. So also about the items, do you still need all of them? Just making sure in case you got one of the items from someone else. To remind myself, the items were Holly x3, party wall, patchwork sofa, pinic table, paper wall lamp, and the spring bollosom song.

I need all of those :)
Does 12 tbt sound okay? And your town or my town?

Ah are you able to do in game bells, if not thats fine. And do you mind if we do it in your town?

Ah are you able to do in game bells, if not thats fine. And do you mind if we do it in your town?

Oh alright. I'm not good with prices in igb yet but how about 150k? I can go higher if you want
I also don't mind if it's in my town. I'll just prepare the bells and I'll open it in a minute or two ^^

Last edited:
okay sure, let me know when you're opened~
Sorry if took long to find a good time to do this by the way (its nearly 2AM here XD UK)
But I'm happy we're doing the trading~

okay sure, let me know when you're opened~
Sorry if took long to find a good time to do this by the way (its nearly 2AM here XD UK)
But I'm happy we're doing the trading~

Oh boy that's pretty late x)
Better do the trade fast then so you can rest.

My gates are open!

Happy doing business with you~ Hope you have a wonderful day :3

Back