• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

Looking for lots of carnations. I can pay in tbt but I'd prefer to pay in igb because I don't have a lot of tbt at the moment. ; o;

Nothing, I'm cleaning my town and room and locker spaces!
Could you give me some time to get them all together?

Oh that's really nice of you! ' ^'<3 If you're really sure then. :)
Take your time. I'll add you and open my gates in the meantime.

edit: What's your friend code? :'D

Last edited:
I'm ready! Can you pick them up if okay? Also, I have Callie in my other town, if you'd like to order tights and shoes.
FC : 2337-3607-3307

Alright :)! I'll just free up some space and I'll head on over. I would also love to visit Callie :)

Please take your time. :) I have you added and opened my gates. Feel free to pop in when you're ready.
This is another FC for Callie RV. 2595-5360-4761

Thank you so much for the clothes and flowers! I've added this FC. Let me know when your gates are open <3

Back