• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wishlist items

Hey! I could get you the marshmallow chair, the lacy parasol, the doctor's mask, and the spring kimono for about 20 TBT? (•ө•)♡

I have the lacy parasol & overall dress! I can honestly just give them to you for free, since I don’t need them anymore :)

Hi! If you don't mind waiting until tomorrow evening, I can order you a classic table and rococo candlestick? I'll accept either 1 TBT total or 6000 IGB :)

I have the dollhouse dress, red riding hood dress, Berliner, and afternoon tea set for 10tbt? :)

Hi! I have the pink tank, peach's parasol, and the overall dress, and at least a couple of those bushes! I'll check later. Do you have any thing to trade? :) my LF: http://moridb.com/catalogs/qadihoCBsQ
I'm sorry, all I have on hand is the flower bed :(
I have the lacy parasol & overall dress! I can honestly just give them to you for free, since I don’t need them anymore :)
Are you sure? That's really nice of you!

Hi! If you don't mind waiting until tomorrow evening, I can order you a classic table and rococo candlestick? I'll accept either 1 TBT total or 6000 IGB :)
I don't mind waiting at all! I accept, thank you! I'll pay in tbt. Just let me know when you're ready for pickup/dropoff, I'll add you
I have the dollhouse dress, red riding hood dress, Berliner, and afternoon tea set for 10tbt? :)
I accept! I'll add you, do you want to pick up or drop off?

Hello, I may sell you these. Would 11 TBT and you visiting be alright? :)

1 TBT Each

1. nurse's uniform
2. plaid cami dress

2 TBT Each

1. autograph cards
2. maid dress
3. pink lace-up dress

3 TBT Each

1. pompompurin dress

Hi! I have the classic table and rococo candlestick ready :) let me know when you're available

I have the My Melody dress I can sell you for 1 TBT

Last edited:
Back