• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Buying Wishlist items

Hey! I could get you the marshmallow chair, the lacy parasol, the doctor's mask, and the spring kimono for about 20 TBT? (•ө•)♡

I have the lacy parasol & overall dress! I can honestly just give them to you for free, since I don’t need them anymore :)

Hi! If you don't mind waiting until tomorrow evening, I can order you a classic table and rococo candlestick? I'll accept either 1 TBT total or 6000 IGB :)

I have the dollhouse dress, red riding hood dress, Berliner, and afternoon tea set for 10tbt? :)

Hi! I have the pink tank, peach's parasol, and the overall dress, and at least a couple of those bushes! I'll check later. Do you have any thing to trade? :) my LF: http://moridb.com/catalogs/qadihoCBsQ
I'm sorry, all I have on hand is the flower bed :(
I have the lacy parasol & overall dress! I can honestly just give them to you for free, since I don’t need them anymore :)
Are you sure? That's really nice of you!

Hi! If you don't mind waiting until tomorrow evening, I can order you a classic table and rococo candlestick? I'll accept either 1 TBT total or 6000 IGB :)
I don't mind waiting at all! I accept, thank you! I'll pay in tbt. Just let me know when you're ready for pickup/dropoff, I'll add you
I have the dollhouse dress, red riding hood dress, Berliner, and afternoon tea set for 10tbt? :)
I accept! I'll add you, do you want to pick up or drop off?

Hello, I may sell you these. Would 11 TBT and you visiting be alright? :)

1 TBT Each

1. nurse's uniform
2. plaid cami dress

2 TBT Each

1. autograph cards
2. maid dress
3. pink lace-up dress

3 TBT Each

1. pompompurin dress

Hi! I have the classic table and rococo candlestick ready :) let me know when you're available

I have the My Melody dress I can sell you for 1 TBT

Last edited:
Back