• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wishlist Items!

oh hm, i added the fc you told me to add? or did you want me to add the one in your side bar instead?

- - - Post Merge - - -

added the one in your side bar so i guess that was the case. just let me know when you're open again ^^

Sorry I thought I edited the comment quick enough lmao. I moved the stuff from my account on my brothers town to my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right now I'm just getting a villager from someone and I'll open my gates right after :)

Sorry I thought I edited the comment quick enough lmao. I moved the stuff from my account on my brothers town to my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right now I'm just getting a villager from someone and I'll open my gates right after :)

Ah no worries! I thought that maybe that was the case haha. Take your time. Like I said just let me know when, I'm in no rush! ^^

I have joan in my town today if you'd like to visit for the tokonoma?

Opened! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops what just happened, im gonna reopen the gates
Open again, sorry not sure what happened

Last edited:
I can get you:
-cherry-blossom clock
-crown
-overall dress
For 7 tbt? The crown is pretty expensive ^^

Sounds good! I'll drop the crown off now and give you the sakura blossom clock and overall dress later as I have to order those. Let me know when your gates are open

Last edited:
Sounds good! I'll drop the crown off now and give you the sakura blossom clock and overall dress later as I have to order those. Let me know when your gates are open

Ah alright. I'm just waiting for you to add me since you wouldn't be able to visit if I opened my gates if you're not registered. Let me know when you've added and I'll open asap c:

Back