• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wishlist Items!

I have a black letter jacket that I can give you for 1 tbt. Just let me know if you're interested.

I'm available to trade anytime today, so let me know whenever you're ready and which FC I should add c:

Hi, yes I do! When would you be available to trade? Let me know if you'd prefer to come to my town or vice versa. :)

I am available for the rest of the day, just let me know when you're online!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I would prefer to drop off if that's okay!

I am available for the rest of the day, just let me know when you're online!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I would prefer to drop off if that's okay!

Hey sorry I was away for a bit. I can trade now if you're free? Is your fc the one in the side bar? Drop off is fine :) Once we've added each other I'll open my gates! My town's name is Verona.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a black letter jacket that I can give you for 1 tbt. Just let me know if you're interested.

Hi, mkmay is already getting that for me, but thank you so much for offering!

Hey sorry I was away for a bit. I can trade now if you're free? Is your fc the one in the side bar? Drop off is fine :) Once we've added each other I'll open my gates! My town's name is Verona.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, mkmay is already getting that for me, but thank you so much for offering!

I added you and I am ready now

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yes my FC is the one on the sidebar!

do you still need Jacob Laddders? ii have about 15.. maybe 20? ill recount lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

ii have 22 Jacob Ladders

- - - Post Merge - - -

38 sorry!! for sure 38 lol lmk if you still need JL

do you still need Jacob Laddders? ii have about 15.. maybe 20? ill recount lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

ii have 22 Jacob Ladders

- - - Post Merge - - -

38 sorry!! for sure 38 lol lmk if you still need JL

Oh yes please! I'd like to take 16 if that's alright with you?

Back