Buying wishlist items! (room by room) NEW ROOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! Didn't read the full thing. Sorry for wasting your time

Last edited:
i can get you everything for all three rooms at once, except the pumpkin heads in the third room-- i know you said 'everything at once' but that's literally the only thing i know i don't have, i hope you'll still take everything else for room 3 >~<
is 2 per orderable, 3 per unorderable reasonable tbt wise?
(i'll need a little while to be able to trade as well if that's not a problem, i'm out of the house at the moment.)

Last edited:
i can get you everything for all three rooms at once, except the pumpkin heads in the third room-- i know you said 'everything at once' but that's literally the only thing i know i don't have, i hope you'll still take everything else for room 3 >~<
is 2 per orderable, 3 per unorderable reasonable tbt wise?
(i'll need a little while to be able to trade as well if that's not a problem, i'm out of the house at the moment.)

eee sorry about this but i had gotten another offer with everything via PM before yours, and at a lower price as well. sorry for any inconvenience!

I can get you the kitchen sink, minimalist table, minimalist lamp, and the wooden stool for room five. Also the minimalist table and lamp for room 6 as well. (6tbt)

I can get you the kitchen sink, minimalist table, minimalist lamp, and the wooden stool for room five. Also the minimalist table and lamp for room 6 as well. (6tbt)

oh, sorry but the thread says im buying them room by room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back