Buying Wishlist items for my town :)

Alright! I’ll get everything set up and I’ll be on in 15 minutes!

Ok so I can’t find my Bathroom Shelf, and I’m sort of concerned I lost it. I am so sorry, I’ll bump the price down to 17.

Last edited:
Hiya~I should be able to help with some items

I can order the balloons, but will need to wait till tomorrow to get them if that's alright?
I can also let you visit an RV so you can get the items if you still need them:

Vivian's RV/Inkwells RV/Reese's RV or Carrie's RV/ Olive's RV/ Chai's RV (Fanmade but works well)/ Sandy's RV and Villager's RV.
If you want to do the RV visits, they are free~balloons are about 6tbt total is that's acceptable?

Let me know :)

Hiya~I should be able to help with some items

I can order the balloons, but will need to wait till tomorrow to get them if that's alright?
I can also let you visit an RV so you can get the items if you still need them:

Vivian's RV/Inkwells RV/Reese's RV or Carrie's RV/ Olive's RV/ Chai's RV (Fanmade but works well)/ Sandy's RV and Villager's RV.
If you want to do the RV visits, they are free~balloons are about 6tbt total is that's acceptable?

Let me know :)

Thank you! That would be awesome! Just let me know when you are free tomorrow. :)

Thank you! That would be awesome! Just let me know when you are free tomorrow. :)

Sorry I didn't see this till now! Of course~let me know which RV you'd like to see first!
I should be able to help you each day so you can get each item. If you are having any problems with coupons, let me know~

I am sorry everyone for being inactive! I was dog sitting and spending time with my family for Independence Day. I will be on at 11am EDT tomorrow until pretty much 12:20am. Thank you!

I can get you the diplo tail, mammoth torso, parasaur torso, and T. Rex tail for 1 TBT?

Back