Buying Wishlist items for my town :)

Hey sorry I don't have any items, but I do have black roses? I can give you 10 for 1 tbt each if that interests you c:

I have the box of tissues can you reply with a price you’re willing to spend

I have the bass, bathroom sink, birdbath, cello, clawfut tub, blue ballet outfit, computer desk, ebony piano, harp, kitchen corner, kitchen sink, large alpine table, violin, phonograph, and sailors hat.

Hey! I could get you all these for 1 TBT each ^^

When it comes to the black roses just know that I only have 7

Oops.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I could get you all these for 1 TBT each ^^

When it comes to the black roses just know that I only have 7

That would be awesome! Could I just have 2 black roses? So it would be 10tbt? Sorry for the late reply!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the bass, bathroom sink, birdbath, cello, clawfut tub, blue ballet outfit, computer desk, ebony piano, harp, kitchen corner, kitchen sink, large alpine table, violin, phonograph, and sailors hat.

Awesome! Could I have the cello, clawfut tub, blue ballet outfit, computer desk, ebony piano, and sailors hat from you?
I don't know how much they normally run for, but I'd be happy to pay any price.

Thank you and sorry for the late reply.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey sorry I don't have any items, but I do have black roses? I can give you 10 for 1 tbt each if that interests you c:

That would be amazing! Thank you, Sorry for the late reply! Just let me know when you are free. :)

Last edited:
Yep and my sig. I have to set up my wifi since I staying in another house so it may be a few minutes if that's okay with you. :)

Yep and my sig. I have to set up my wifi since I staying in another house so it may be a few minutes if that's okay with you. :)

Yeah no problem! Just let me know when you're ready, I'll add you now. I'd like to deliver to your town if that's alright since I don't have much space near my train station to put the flowers down.

Ok so I know I have a lot of these items, but I have to check. I’ll be on in an hour, so I’ll check and tell you what I have then.

Awesome! Could I have the cello, clawfut tub, blue ballet outfit, computer desk, ebony piano, and sailors hat from you?
I don't know how much they normally run for, but I'd be happy to pay any price.

That?s fine! Would 7 tbt be okay? :)

Ok so I know I have a lot of these items, but I have to check. I’ll be on in an hour, so I’ll check and tell you what I have then.

Awesome! Thank you! Is it okay if I trade with you sometime tomorrow? Currently have to go to bed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That’s fine! Would 7 tbt be okay? :)

That would be great! Thank you!

That would be awesome! Could I just have 2 black roses? So it would be 10tbt? Sorry for the late reply!

10 TBT is fine! Do you wanna do pick up or drop off? Also what's you timezone and when are you on usually? I can work around just about anytime!

?>This<? is the stuff I have for you. I?ll take TBT, if that?s okie with you. It seems like I have an endless supply of Perfect Apples, so I can get you as many baskets as you need.

—>This<— is the stuff I have for you. I’ll take TBT, if that’s okie with you. It seems like I have an endless supply of Perfect Apples, so I can get you as many baskets as you need.

Awesome! Thank you, I can I get all of the items that you listed? Just let me know your price and I am good for pick up or drop off. Whatever you would like. :) MY FC is in my signature and under my avatar too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

10 TBT is fine! Do you wanna do pick up or drop off? Also what's you timezone and when are you on usually? I can work around just about anytime!

Cool, thank you! Whatever is easier for you! I am in EST and I should be available any time today. :)

Back