• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying ❤️Wishlist items 2❤️ ( shaved-ice lamp, silver droplet flower, 7-11 Items, etc)

Magritte

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hi guys ☺ I met some really kind and nice people here this morning.
Thanks to them, I was able to collect all my first wish items!
I want to thank them again❤ Thank you very much!

And the reason why I started writing again is to get my second wish items!
Thanks to the good people, it's time to collect all my first wish items and collect the second wish items🥰

The items I'm looking for are written below!

white festive tree X 2
shaved-ice lamp X 6
jacob's ladder X 35
four-leaf clover X 35

• 7-11 Items (14) X 2
1. 24-hour-shop banner
2. 24-hour-shop clock
3. 24-hour-shop counter
4. 24-hour-shop model
5. 24-hour-shop sign
6. 24-hour-shop uniform
7. barbecue bed
8. buffet server
9. convenient wall
10. donut cushion
11. sandwich display
12. shop coffee machine
13. soft-drink display
14. steamed-bun case

I'm just about to decorate my town and house, so I have a lot of things to collect😂
I don't mind if it's one of the list above Sell it to me really want💕 Then I will be really happy!

I'll pay in IGB! I'm sorry that I don't have TBT because I am a new member😭
These are so precious that if you tell me the price you want, I'll buy them for you!

Thank you for reading for a long time :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi guys ☺ I met some really kind and nice people here this morning.
Thanks to them, I was able to collect all my first wish items!
I want to thank them again❤ Thank you very much!

And the reason why I started writing again is to get my second wish items!
Thanks to the good people, it's time to collect all my first wish items and collect the second wish items🥰

The items I'm looking for are written below!

white festive tree X 2
shaved-ice lamp X 6
silver droplet flower X 30
four-leaf clover X 30

• 7-11 Items (14) X 2
1. 24-hour-shop banner
2. 24-hour-shop clock
3. 24-hour-shop counter
4. 24-hour-shop model
5. 24-hour-shop sign
6. 24-hour-shop uniform
7. barbecue bed
8. buffet server
9. convenient wall
10. donut cushion
11. sandwich display
12. shop coffee machine
13. soft-drink display
14. steamed-bun case

I'm just about to decorate my town and house, so I have a lot of things to collect😂
I don't mind if it's one of the list above Sell it to me really want💕 Then I will be really happy!

I'll pay in IGB! I'm sorry that I don't have TBT because I am a new member😭
These are so precious that if you tell me the price you want, I'll buy them for you!

Thank you for reading for a long time :)
1m bells, 2m bells, 5bells Whatever you want, I want you to tell me the price you want and sell it to me! Please help me collect these 🙏🏻

Last edited:
hii i can give all again <3 hmu in chat!
Omg!! Thank you very much, but I feel so sorry for you to receive it again..🥺 You've already given me so much!! is it okay if I get it again?😭❣️

hii i can give all again <3 hmu in chat!
And if you don't mind, can you tell me how to chat?🙏🏻❤️

Last edited:
Omg!! Thank you very much, but I feel so sorry for you to receive it again..🥺 You've already given me so much!! is it okay if I get it again?😭

And if you don't mind, can you tell me how to chat?🙏🏻
anything for youuu love! i will bring them to you in an hour 💕

to private chat, you move your cursor above my photo on the left and press "start conversation" 😉

to private chat, you move your cursor above my photo on the left and press "start conversation" 😉
Thanks for letting me know! And I'm always fine, so prepare slowly 🥰 Text me back when you're done 🤗

(splatoon calie, marie and wolf link, sanrio 1-6 amiibo)
And let me know if there's anything you want from the above amibo I have! I'll call you to town☺️

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know! And I'm always fine, so prepare slowly 🥰 Text me back when you're done 🤗

(splatoon calie, marie and wolf link, sanrio 1-6 amiibo)
And let me know if there's anything you want from the above amibo I have! I'll call you to town☺
hii im done ! open your town please so i can drop your items <3

Last edited:
h

Oh im sorry! I opened the town🥰

Lingling! Thanks again from the bottom of my heart😊 Thanks to you, I think I can decorate the village beautifully! I will invite you to my village when I decorate and complete the village hard😚 Please come and see me Sweet dreams💞

Last edited:
Hello again! :)
You could have asked me for everything you wanted just the first time. Let me know if you catch me online, I'll be here for several hours.
I have some of these in my giveaway thread, and others in the storage.

Hello again! :)
You could have asked me for everything you wanted just the first time. Let me know if you catch me online, I'll be here for several hours.
I have some of these in my giveaway thread, and others in the storage.
Oh I'm sorry! But I couldn't ask more because I already received too much from you at first.🥺 You've already given me so much..😭😭

Do not worry! I'm giving them away because I want, there's nothing to feel bad about.
I don't have 35 anything to give you, ha ha, but I can help with most of the furniture!
Are you going to be available? I can get them ready in a few minutes and deliver them again to your town.

Back